Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shannon Mulaire Fox 13 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : January 28, 2009, 12:09:54 AM

Wow, I'll bet you do well with the ladies with this enlightened attitude.  Pardon me if I have "overstepped" here.  Hahahahaha

explain to me how women not being able to carry a meaningful sports conversation means I dont "do well with the ladies"

I cant carry a meaningful conversation about purses or interior design. How many straight guys can?

If you want to have a real debate Im all for it, but your blast against me was uncalled for. You dont know me. I dont know you. I played college fotoball 2 years ago, Im 22 now, finding strange puss is not difficult. But why is this even an issue? because women cant carry menaingful sports conversations and you misunderstood my angle? "oh dear god lets not say women are less capable then men at something!" Get over yourself, and explain where you see a problem with what I said

#16 : January 28, 2009, 12:28:09 AM

You can think whatever you want, Wilder needs to skip dunkin donuts for a few weeks. Here's an example of her "ability". When we aquired Greise from Miami, she said, "He hasn't run a west coast offense..." when in fact he had gone to the probowl running it in Denver. Come-on, what is she, your sister or something?

its amazing I have to defend myself against one jerkoff who things I am completely anti-woman, and then defend myself to another guy who thinks I am being too kind to a reporter and must be her brother to be that biased LOL which is it? am I anti woman or am I biased towards them?

what a fat cow LMAO

You can think whatever YOU want, but like I said she will be with a major network soon. Unless you can post a link to her comments Im not relying on some guy on the message boards recollection of her exact statement that was made 4 years ago. Especially a guy who thinks she is fat. Not a credible person.  And even if she did screw up is that all you got? That she forgot that Brian Griese played in a WCO? What a crime. I have seen the male members of the Tampa sports media make WAY WAY WAY dumber mistakes

Stratobuc

Starter
#17 : January 28, 2009, 02:22:19 AM

How recent is that photo? She looks a lot heavier on camera, along with sounding like an idiot when she's not asking that softball question... She didn't forget Griese ran the WCO - she NEVER KNEW because she doesn't watch any football. She made that statement on the "press box" show on catch 47. What's the over under on that "big NETWORK job"? How long has she been with Bush-League 9? 

#18 : January 28, 2009, 07:11:22 AM

Wow, I'll bet you do well with the ladies with this enlightened attitude.  Pardon me if I have "overstepped" here.  Hahahahaha

finding strange puss is not difficult.

Yeah, you're a real gem. I'll bet they're just lining up to get a shot at you.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 28, 2009, 08:53:35 AM

How recent is that photo? She looks a lot heavier on camera, along with sounding like an idiot when she's not asking that softball question... She didn't forget Griese ran the WCO - she NEVER KNEW because she doesn't watch any football. She made that statement on the "press box" show on catch 47. What's the over under on that "big NETWORK job"? How long has she been with Bush-League 9? 
I saw Wilder in person, less than a year ago. She looked and acted very nice for the brief conversation that I had with her. If you think that she's fat, then you must be sick everytime you leave the house, and 80% of all the women that you encounter are morbidly obese.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#20 : January 28, 2009, 04:51:42 PM

Yeah, you're a real gem. I'll bet they're just lining up to get a shot at you.

how would you know either way and why would you care? I dont care how often you get laid. This is getting kind of weird

So I will ask again, do you think I have a problkem getting laid or having meaningful relationships because I think women cant talk sports with men other than in very casual conversations? Im waiting to hear how I am wrong. I still think its hilarious the types of conclusions people are drawing about me because women arent knowledgable sports fans

Hav eyou ever heard the Sports Chix radio show? They have their own radio show, to talk sports, and it is kind of a joke. They are entertaining, but being a talk show with a sports format they prove my point.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 28, 2009, 05:11:07 PM

ever heard Ron and Ian talk sports ... just saying ....

#22 : January 28, 2009, 05:23:41 PM

good point, all the male members of the local media say the STUPIDEST things and they do it often

#23 : January 28, 2009, 06:05:45 PM

So I will ask again, do you think I have a problkem getting laid or having meaningful relationships because I think women cant talk sports with men other than in very casual conversations? Im waiting to hear how I am wrong. I still think its hilarious the types of conclusions people are drawing about me because women arent knowledgable sports fans

No, you saying things like "finding strange puss is not difficult" tells me that you're either very young or you're not very good with women. If it's that you're young, well then you don't have much experience with women. Either way...

Also, my Mom is a huge NFL fan and is much more knowledgeable than 95% of the posters here. When you make such vast generalizations to include entire groups, you will usually be wrong. Another indication that you are young.

Stratobuc

Starter
#24 : January 29, 2009, 01:18:03 AM

I saw Wilder in person, less than a year ago. She looked and acted very nice for the brief conversation that I had with her. If you think that she's fat, then you must be sick everytime you leave the house, and 80% of all the women that you encounter are morbidly obese.

"Wax on - wax off", Daniel-san?

I'm very glad your personal encounter with her was positive. Professionally, she's clueless.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#25 : January 31, 2009, 08:09:47 AM

"are you talking about Roxanne Wilder? I think she is hot, and she is damn good at her job too. "

Clueless Bimbo. Not hot, obviously someones niece or private "talent".

lol, ok. I bet you within 2-3 years she is working for a major network

I am very misogynestic when it comes to females and sports. I think that 99.9% of them cant hold meaningful sports conversations and that just as many of them overstep their knowledge capacity and try to give more than they should, and further prove my beliefs. Linda Cohn is alright, she knows her place and never oversteps her level of knowledge. Other than that I can think of maybe 3-4 other women who I THINK deserved their job in my lifetime of watching female sports reporters

Roxanne Wilder never goes past her boundaries, and therefor never sounds like a bimbo. She is very well spoken, and gives great interviews. Plus if you think she isnt hot than I think you are gay. We can debate everythign else, but she is a hot sports reporter
You really don't see how women would be laughing in their sleeves and walking away when they hear this kind of drivel?  Boundaries? LOL

#26 : January 31, 2009, 06:29:20 PM

No, you saying things like "finding strange puss is not difficult" tells me that you're either very young or you're not very good with women. If it's that you're young, well then you don't have much experience with women. Either way...

LOL  I said I was 22, maybe that was the first tip that I am "young".

So lets get this straight....

Me saying that women cant hold sports conversations means I cant be good with women, and me saying that getting laid is not difficult means Im not good with women, or that I am inexperienced and you have concluded from me saying "finding strange puss is not difficult" that I am "Either way...." not very good with women

Is there anything else you guys can tell me about myself? Maybe that I am not a good cook or that I talk too much during movies or something.

Women dont know sports, I dont care what you claim that your mom knows. Afterall its your mother, so Im sure you arent being biased there lol. Like I said, 99% of womencant talk sports with men who know sports. Its a fact of life, and how you turn it into some tall tell sign about ME is laughable. Expecially since neither of you can explain how I am wrong othe rrthan saying your mom knows a lot about sports lol Im zure she doess and my dad can beat up your dad

#27 : January 31, 2009, 06:38:35 PM

You really don't see how women would be laughing in their sleeves and walking away when they hear this kind of drivel?  Boundaries? LOL

Why would I  tell a woman to her face that women dont know sports? Would you run up to a kid in a wheelchair and point and laugh at his legs?

I respect anyone who has a passion for sports. Just because someone is less knowledgable gives me no right  or reason to treat them wrong. I dont doubt that women can be equally as passionate about sports as men are, and ultimately thats all that matters. I love you if you have passion that equals mine, and whether yo uhave the knowledge is not important to me.

Like I said from the beginning, none of this changes the fact that the vast majority of women cant hold thorough sports conversations

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#28 : February 01, 2009, 08:55:42 AM

Why would I  tell a woman to her face that women dont know sports?
Well, since this is not an all-male board, you have told the women here to our virtual faces that we don't know sports.  So I assumed it was no secret to the women in your life that they are "overstepping their boundaries"  when they dare to question a ref's call or comment how Clayton dropped another pass, etc.

#29 : February 01, 2009, 11:08:06 AM

Im sorry if that bothers you, I could understand how it might if you let your ego get in the way

It is what it is. You act like its my fault that women by in large cant carry stimulating sports conversations.

I forgot that you are a chick, so I understand why you attacked me the way you did. No hard feelings there

Like I said there are plenty of things men are far less functional at than women, for the most part, but god forbid I say women are less capable then men at something
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shannon Mulaire Fox 13 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools