Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 Schedule « previous next »
Page: 1

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: January 26, 2009, 01:22:44 AM

Looks pretty rough. Obviously the falcons, saints and panthers will all square off with us. On top of that we are looking at the Packers, Cowboys, Giants, Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, Eagles, Seahawks and Redskins. Looks like it might be a down year.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 26, 2009, 07:58:16 AM

yea i thoguht it was going to be a down year anyway, even with Gruden.  I said only way it wasn't is if we did alot of spending in free agency.

It appears, but I could be wrong, that we will draft a QB this year since that was the major pet peeve with the Glazers, so expect us to get double digit losses next year if we try to "Matt Ryan/Joe Flacco" it.

Our D nor run game is nowhere close to that of Baltimore and Atlanta respectively

MBF

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 26, 2009, 08:07:56 AM

It appears, but I could be wrong, that we will draft a QB this year since that was the major pet peeve with the Glazers, so expect us to get double digit losses next year if we try to "Matt Ryan/Joe Flacco" it.

The sad thing is I can see the Glazers doing something stupid like that. I agree with you, unless we splash out in FA we're going to be a very bad team next season.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 26, 2009, 11:05:28 AM

I expect Morris to have the players playing sky high the whole season....he has said he wants TOUCHDOWNS
and also to FINISH! This team should win 10 games in '09....NO EXCUSES!

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 26, 2009, 11:47:19 AM

they get no pass from me...we have a good core of players....all we need is to spend the money and get some studs in here and have a kick butt draft...we are starting off better then the Falcons last year ...theres no reson we shouldn't win over 10 games next year.

BucNasty24

Second String

#5 : January 26, 2009, 11:58:12 AM

I dont really have high expectations in terms of wins for the Bucs next year.  I feel like the Bucs have the talent to be 10+ win team, but they are in a year of transition and face an incredibly difficult schedule.  Thats why I'm thinking the Bucs will be somewhere around 8-8 next year, but overall they will be a better team for it.  I think 2010 might be our year

Bucfanut

Starter

#6 : January 26, 2009, 11:58:45 AM

All of our division foes play virtually the exact same schedule as us so, the same applies for all of us.

BucNasty24

Second String

#7 : January 26, 2009, 12:04:28 PM

Then again, in the current NFL its hard to see what a difficult schedule looks like.  A year ago Atlanta, Houston, Miami, and Arizona seemed like easy wins.  So much can change within a year

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 Schedule « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools