Boards > The Red Board

I expect a BIG day from Caddy!

(1/1)

gharen:
THe Steelers and the Patriots shredded the Bengals D with runs right up the middle. Hopefully, Bruce will keep them honest in the passing game and we run the ball well. Time of possession will be huge today, we need some 10 play 7 minute scoring drives to keep the Bengals offense off the field.

TURBO:
or, we might get behind early, taking caddy out of the game plan all together...

mjs020294:
Joseph has good push, so Caddy will be able to run right or left.  I can see our rushing game getting much better as this new right side of the O-line establish themselves.

rpc1978:
caddy ran hard today.  his only mistake was reversing his field and eating that 6 yard loss in the second half. 

corruptpirate:
Caddy ran very well today. Gruden just didn't run him alot of times.

finnbluebucs:
Caddys getting back to his best, as witnessed by his performance today and last week. Just a slight shame that he didn't notch up 100 yards today.

gharen:
He had it for about 3 plays!

drywallbuc:
hard nosed running today. i thought for sure he would break one for a td.

rpc1978:

--- Quote from: CorruptPirate on October 15, 2006, 04:53:55 PM ---Caddy ran very well today. Gruden just didn't run him alot of times.

--- End quote ---

its hard to nitpick after a hard fought win, but i agree.  caddy had 90+ yards heading into the 4th, and despite the fact that we were never down by more then one score, we basically stopped running.  caddy's best numbers are usually in the 4th, yet he only had a couple carries late in the game. 

Mr.BucFan:

--- Quote from: Patrik Leskinen on October 15, 2006, 04:55:21 PM ---Caddys getting back to his best, as witnessed by his performance today and last week. Just a slight shame that he didn't notch up 100 yards today.

--- End quote ---
He actually had 100 yards for a while, but that 6 yard loss killed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version