Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow, FOX Pre-game reporting that the Bucs are engaged in a "Fire-sale"! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

simms22

Second String

#15 : October 15, 2006, 12:26:56 PM

Booger for Mike Doss. MAK THE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!
id definitely be up for that

gousfbulls

Starter

#16 : October 15, 2006, 12:27:22 PM

Who takes B.K.'s spot if we somehow let him go? We gonna have Juran Bolden out there?

Ugggh.

simms22

Second String

#17 : October 15, 2006, 12:28:04 PM

Who takes B.K.'s spot if we somehow let him go? We gonna have Juran Bolden out there?

Ugggh.
yeah i agree, if your going to trade BK then you might as well throw strait or zemaitis out there

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

#18 : October 15, 2006, 12:29:27 PM

yeah i agree, if your going to trade BK then you might as well throw strait or zemaitis out there
they also said the bucs have contacted the bills for nate clements

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#19 : October 15, 2006, 12:28:29 PM

Booger for Mike Doss. MAK THE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!

That trade would make sense, and cory simon is out for the year. Dungy is familiar with booger!

simms22

Second String

#20 : October 15, 2006, 12:30:22 PM

we need some playmakers, our defense is too old. Time to mix in some young talent with guys like brooks and barber instead of booger etc.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 15, 2006, 12:31:50 PM

we need some playmakers, our defense is too old. Time to mix in some young talent with guys like brooks and barber instead of booger etc.

I don't buy that "old" line....this is the same D that set a play off record a few months ago.  They are older but by no means over the hill.

Warhorse

Second String

#22 : October 15, 2006, 12:33:20 PM

Yep...pretty interesting.

Our defense stinks this year. There is really no way around it.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 15, 2006, 12:34:28 PM

Nate Clements would be SICK!

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

simms22

Second String

#24 : October 15, 2006, 12:37:00 PM

I don't buy that "old" line....this is the same D that set a play off record a few months ago. They are older but by no means over the hill.
they are getting old. Plays brooks used to make hes not making anymore. Example: Brooks used to be able to keep up with vick and spy on him, this year vick ran right by him and rice. Not saying these guys cant still play, but we dont have the team speed that we used to, thats a fact. In around 3 years or less brooks, barber, rice, quarles, and BK will more than likely be retired. At some point you have to invest in some young guys or else when they leave we will be the laughing stock in the league... oh wait..

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#25 : October 15, 2006, 12:57:04 PM

I would love clements here. By kelly being inactive i think somethings up. Maybe we trade kelly and 4th rd pick for clements and a pick. Then trade booger to dungy and the colts for mike doss. Then move hovan to the UT positionand move spires to DT and bring in white for the LE. Then we should shake up the LB corps a lil bit. Leave brooks at the wlb bring up Ruud at the middle and move quarrels to Nece spot. Then have ronde and clements at cb, with allen and doss at safety. Wow thats a nice dream, hope it comes true

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 15, 2006, 12:58:04 PM

I doubt any team will trade for Kelly.  Turf Toe doesn't clear up that easily.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 15, 2006, 02:04:21 PM

I doubt any team will trade for Kelly.  Turf Toe doesn't clear up that easily.

Some team may take a gamble at him.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 15, 2006, 04:43:57 PM

I don't think it would hurt our team chemistry to trade Booger.  Why not trade him? I don't think they will trade Rice after we won the game today.  If we went 0-5 I might think differently.  Kelly has the contract issue so we can't be sure what is going on behind the scenes there, but he will still have that team-friendly contract at the end of the season. There is no incentive to trade him in midseason, particularly with our lack of depth at DB.

Chances of Booger being traded:  Decent
Chances of Rice being traded:  Slim
Chances of Kelly being trade:  None

#29 : October 15, 2006, 06:16:43 PM

Why not trade Rice after the win? Hes not halping us win. He doesnt play the run, and he doesnt rush teh passer anymore. No reason not to trade him
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow, FOX Pre-game reporting that the Bucs are engaged in a "Fire-sale"! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools