Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FRG's post-Senior Bowl mock draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#15 : January 26, 2009, 02:02:22 PM

If the Bucs pass on Peria Jerry if he is even there at the 19th pick..

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#16 : January 26, 2009, 03:46:02 PM

Chase Coffman... if you are talking Tight End.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#17 : January 26, 2009, 03:58:54 PM

I would love to have Pettigrew, unfortunately this isn't the right year to draft a TE in the 1st because of our other needs and the importance of them. Right now TE is way down the list and doesn't make enough of an impact without a decent QB to be the 1st pick.

Too bad too, I think the guy will be a top 5 TE easy.

BUCFAN60

Starter

#18 : January 26, 2009, 04:48:14 PM

trade down to the late twenties and draft Josh Freeman if they think he can be there big franchise QB

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 26, 2009, 05:06:53 PM

Pettigrew scares me because unlike the other premium TE's taken he's not much of an elite athlete. He looks slow and lumbering and I'm not sure how much of a threat down the field he'd be. I get the TE that early I want the big seam stretcher down the middle and I'm not sure he's that guy.
Had to ask, but is Jason Witten an elite athlete? Pettigrew is the real deal and that's everything to it. He is the best blocker in the draft class and one of the top pass catchers in the class. And Pettigrew can be exploited as a seam stretcher, his more quick than fast down the field.

I personally don't like this draft at all. No high risks/high rewards taken at all. I'd like to see a WR/QB be taken in this years draft..

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FRG's post-Senior Bowl mock draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools