Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What ever happened to Razzano? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: January 18, 2007, 06:58:21 AM

???  I know there was much manlove/hate on this board about him but whatever happened to him this past year? I know he was cut but I was thinking we called him back again like we did last year, we did it so many times last year ('05) that I'm probably mistaken. I was just curious due to all of the talk about him last year.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 18, 2007, 09:16:32 AM

He was a crap shoot when drafted and never made the impact we expected him to. He was known for his lead blocking but it never translated to the NFL.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 18, 2007, 10:13:10 AM

the problem was he couodl not catch the ball out the backfield

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 18, 2007, 10:18:23 AM

I thought we knew that prior to drafting him though? What he was really touted for was being a road grater for his RB's. That's what I thought we took a chance on him for (I could be wrong though)

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 18, 2007, 11:22:44 AM

He'll be back.   He's too legit to just quit.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 18, 2007, 11:25:58 AM

stop

Hammer time!

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 18, 2007, 11:49:56 AM

I thought we knew that prior to drafting him though? What he was really touted for was being a road grater for his RB's. That's what I thought we took a chance on him for (I could be wrong though)

This is what I remember being sold as well. He is/was supposed to be nasty at clearing a path. And, I would prefer a FB that can lay the wood when blocking over a FB that whiffs a block but can catch a pass.

I agree. While it's nice to have that option as a pass catcher, we need someone to pave the way. Catching should be able to be learned though.

#7 : January 18, 2007, 11:41:59 AM

This is what I remember being sold as well. He is/was supposed to be nasty at clearing a path. And, I would prefer a FB that can lay the wood when blocking over a FB that whiffs a block but can catch a pass.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 18, 2007, 11:54:38 AM

He's hanging out with Watson and Brackins and  on the island of neverwasneverwillbe.  Gradkowski is looking at the travel brochures and they look pretty interesting.

#9 : January 18, 2007, 11:55:30 AM

He'll be back. He's too legit to just quit.
LOL!!!

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 18, 2007, 12:13:21 PM

He's hanging out with Watson and Brackins and on the island of neverwasneverwillbe. Gradkowski is looking at the travel brochures and they look pretty interesting.

HAHA, hilarious!

Baghead #2

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 18, 2007, 12:13:53 PM

What ever happened to...

The WR from USC that Kipper had as the best player in the draft who eventually went to the lions at oh #15 overall or so?   

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 18, 2007, 12:25:37 PM

I thought it was the Lions 10th pick.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 18, 2007, 12:25:52 PM

What ever happened to...

The WR from USC that Kipper had as the best player in the draft who eventually went to the lions at oh #15 overall or so?

He went 10th to Lions where he proceeded to get fat and lazy

Baghead #2

bucs1

Practice Squad
#14 : January 18, 2007, 02:55:55 PM

??? I know there was much manlove/hate on this board about him but whatever happened to him this past year? I know he was cut but I was thinking we called him back again like we did last year, we did it so many times last year ('05) that I'm probably mistaken. I was just curious due to all of the talk about him last year.

He is on our practice squad this year and if Mike Alstott or Jerald Sowell retires, Razzano will make the team.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What ever happened to Razzano? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools