Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chidi: Morris a 'scary pick' as head coach « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

BucFanOcala

Starter

#90 : January 29, 2009, 11:04:07 PM

we will listen to you instead genius lmao

BucFanOcala

Starter

#91 : January 29, 2009, 11:06:51 PM

We are listening to Chidi Anahatu quotes? Really?? Oh my...

Yeah, instead we should be listening to your quotes. Hmm, former NFL player who actually played on a team Raheem coached for, or you. Tough choice.

Maybe we should listen to you genius????

escobar

Hall of Famer

#92 : January 30, 2009, 07:11:24 AM

We are listening to Chidi Anahatu quotes? Really?? Oh my...

Yeah, instead we should be listening to your quotes. Hmm, former NFL player who actually played on a team Raheem coached for, or you. Tough choice.

Maybe we should listen to you genius????

What have I said that's opinion? Raheem has no experience - True. There were numerous other coaches available who weren't near the gamble Raheem was - True. Chidi played under him and noted some things a few people on here were concerned about - True. So yes, maybe you should listen to me. It's very amusing to me how Gruden supporters like myself had to read for years the nonsense that was spewed out on here. The constant bashing of literally every decision and the constant spinning of every fact so that blame wound back up on Gruden. Yet now everyone is acting as though Raheem can do no wrong and that this is the most united fan base. What a crock. Every single person on here knows Raheem is a huge gamble and doesn't have the credentials to be a head coach in the NFL. Few will admit it, but I'm confident everyone knows. Come back with "well people in the league that are smarter than you believe he is", I couldn't care less about that. GM's and owners make big mistakes all the time, they aren't the perfect beings you all make them out to be. This move was money (massaging the ego of most of our "fans" so that they would start to pay again), and panic...Raheem got an interview with Denver so the Glazers felt they had to act now. Raheem never seemed to be a serious candidate out there, if I remember correctly he didn't even make down to their final four candidates.

What can I expect though, if our citizens don't even require our own president to have experience then why the hell should they expect a meaningless football GM to require it.

C2asante

Starter

#93 : January 30, 2009, 07:21:54 AM

One got the job despite your opinion, and the other was overwhelmingly elected despite your opinion, now you can get over it or whine about it endlessly.  But after a while people tend to tune out negative whiners.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#94 : January 30, 2009, 07:36:23 AM

One got the job despite your opinion, and the other was overwhelmingly elected despite your opinion, now you can get over it or whine about it endlessly. But after a while people tend to tune out negative whiners.

Stick around, if that were the case this board would be a ghost town. Oh, and the majority isn't always right, it just so happens that in a democrazy the most vocal get what they want. And just so I'm crystal clear with your reasoning you seem to be saying that if someone gets a job then they are always the best candidate for the position. Correct? I sure hope you don't believe that, then again I expect that you do.

C2asante

Starter

#95 : January 30, 2009, 09:01:23 AM

That is not what I said at all, I think George Bush already proved that theory false. 

What I said is pretty clear, the people whose opinion matters believe Raheem Morris is qualified to coach the team, and the masses of the American people selected who they wanted to be President.  Your choice at this point is to get over yourself or go on crying about things not going the way you wished for.  Doesn't really matter to me which route you choose but when I see grown men who whine non-stop and are always negative about anything that is different from what they want, I have a name for them.  You sir have earned that name and rep it well.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#96 : January 30, 2009, 09:04:10 AM

I was excited when Raheem was named our D coordinator, now I'm scared.

Scared?? haha...come on dude

escobar

Hall of Famer

#97 : January 30, 2009, 10:09:53 AM

That is not what I said at all, I think George Bush already proved that theory false.

What I said is pretty clear, the people whose opinion matters believe Raheem Morris is qualified to coach the team, and the masses of the American people selected who they wanted to be President. Your choice at this point is to get over yourself or go on crying about things not going the way you wished for. Doesn't really matter to me which route you choose but when I see grown men who whine non-stop and are always negative about anything that is different from what they want, I have a name for them. You sir have earned that name and rep it well.

Whine non stop? You have less than two hundred posts and have probably read less than five of mine, yet you know me that well? I think your posts speak volumes about how smart many Americans think they are, and why so many feel they know what's best. You know as much about me as "the masses" knew about Obama, zilch. And you are wrong about the "people whose opinions matter". That's the fans, not anyone else and you seem to have forgotten that. You can ignore that people cried about results for years and are now backing a guy who offers no history to prove he is capable of bringing them, but I won't. I'll stick to what I'm saying and not flip flop like so many on this board have. You haven't been around here long, I have, and as I said before if you think I'm whining then you definitely shouldn't stick around. I'm not even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to complaining around here.

C2asante

Starter

#98 : January 30, 2009, 09:26:54 PM

Stop crying and grow a pair.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#99 : January 30, 2009, 10:34:19 PM

Why is there so much clamor over what Chidi Ahanotu says about a guy he hardly knows?

His analysis may have sprinklings of truth, but who cares what Chidi says? 

escobar

Hall of Famer

#100 : January 31, 2009, 07:46:36 AM

Stop crying and grow a pair.

Great response, you'll fit in well here.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#101 : January 31, 2009, 08:05:25 AM

Chidi - someone quoted Chidi - you have to be kidding.

My sentiments exactly...  People are looking for absolutely ANYTHING at this point.
That sounds awfully familiar...hmmm where did I see this....Oh yeah right after we won the SB the following year and up until recently...Yeah it just depends on what side your on that this "comment" will be used...OBD

PoorRichard

Starter

#102 : January 31, 2009, 03:28:20 PM

Chidi finally got out of jail for stalking??

LA BUC

Starter

#103 : January 31, 2009, 04:44:10 PM

If it don't work out Jagodzinski will take over.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chidi: Morris a 'scary pick' as head coach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools