Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chuck Amato returns back to FSU to coach LB's!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#60 : February 03, 2007, 10:21:10 AM

Well NC State was one of the dirtiest programs ever under Amato, in addition to having the lowest admission standards for football players anywhere, so he might as well go back to his roots.

I assume you are an UF fan unware of its reputation of its "HELL YES WE CHEAT" reputation. NC ST isn't even close to the infamy of the UF program by NCAA standards:

Or as the NCAA stated: "Unfortunately, during the five-year period in which the violations occurred," continued Mr. Toner, "the football coaching staff operated unimpeded by any effort being exerted by the university's director of athletics or any other administrative authority at the university to assure control of the football program. Due to this fact, as well as the serious nature of many of the violations in this case, the Committee on Infractions and the Council considered this to be among the most serious infractions cases ever processed by the NCAA.”

Maybe you like to live in the past (as you do, since you constantly brag about FSU's past but not the present or future), but as far as I am concerned NOBODY from that 5 year period is affiliated with the school anymore.  So as far as the WORLD (other than you and other Criminole fans) is concerned that is no longer an issue and UF has had less problems since than the almighty FSU.  You see, we had some bad guys around and we cleaned house.  We didn't bring them BACK liek FSU is doing. 

Your constant acting like FSU is holier and better than everyone else got old a long time ago man.  Can't you ever make any points or have any discussion without constant blather about how FSU is great and UF is not?  It really makes you look pathetic man.   We all know UF had some problems in the late 80's and it was taken care of. There hasn't been anything serious since, and it's not like FSU has been squeeky clean during that time either.  But you don't hear Gator fans constantly bringing up "Free Shoes University" and other nonsense because we DON'T CARE.  We care about what is happening in the present and future not the past.  But I guess as an FSU fan when that present and future appears so bleak that is all you have to hold on to.  Truly pathetic man.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#61 : February 03, 2007, 11:37:53 AM

Well NC State was one of the dirtiest programs ever under Amato, in addition to having the lowest admission standards for football players anywhere, so he might as well go back to his roots.

I assume you are an UF fan unware of its reputation of its "HELL YES WE CHEAT" reputation. NC ST isn't even close to the infamy of the UF program by NCAA standards:

Or as the NCAA stated: "Unfortunately, during the five-year period in which the violations occurred," continued Mr. Toner, "the football coaching staff operated unimpeded by any effort being exerted by the university's director of athletics or any other administrative authority at the university to assure control of the football program. Due to this fact, as well as the serious nature of many of the violations in this case, the Committee on Infractions and the Council considered this to be among the most serious infractions cases ever processed by the NCAA.”

“This is the SEC. If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.”  - charles barkley

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#62 : February 03, 2007, 05:24:36 PM

“This is the SEC. If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.” - charles barkley

Yeah, because ONLY SEC schools have had rules violations.  Right.

Fact is it happens EVERYWHERE.  UF just happened to get caught in the 80's.  Alabama was caught because of a rat. 

I think FSU gets a pass because of BB, as the NCAA would look bad if it's legendary coach went down....... 

catch2355

Practice Squad

#63 : February 03, 2007, 09:00:33 PM

Yeah, because ONLY SEC schools have had rules violations. Right.

Fact is it happens EVERYWHERE. UF just happened to get caught in the 80's. Alabama was caught because of a rat.

I think FSU gets a pass because of BB, as the NCAA would look bad if it's legendary coach went down.......

hes not a legendary coach cuz he was cheating.....but ya some players probably get paid not as many as the sec but still they prly still get paid and i dont see a problem with it either i think college players should be allowed to be paid

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#64 : February 03, 2007, 09:09:44 PM

Yeah, because ONLY SEC schools have had rules violations. Right.

Fact is it happens EVERYWHERE. UF just happened to get caught in the 80's. Alabama was caught because of a rat.

hes not a legendary coach cuz he was cheating.....but ya some players probably get paid not as many as the sec but still they prly still get paid and i dont see a problem with it either i think college players should be allowed to be paid

I never said he was a legend for cheating.  Learn to read.

I said the NCAA won't crack down hard on FSU while he is there, as it would look bad for the NCAA to have the legendary coach of one of their programs go down.......

Runole

Hall of Famer
#65 : February 03, 2007, 10:03:31 PM

Yeh! that is why the NCAA went over FSU with a fine tooth comb and found nothing at the cost of about $450,000.00 paid to the NCAA's best investigative team.   

The NCAA won't crack down on Bowden as long as he is there?
What in the HELL are you smoking??   

Care to compare the NCAA action against UF for Tank Black with FSU for the footlocker??   Which was more grevious??

The only one getting a free pass has been UF.  I still am amazed looking at the current Reggie Bush situation and the big stink and just shake my head over Tank Black when almost every "star" player on UF was on the Tank Black payroll for almost 3 years!!  And UF didn't know???? Yeh right!!!

Think of the name Mo Collins and his agent  money received at the Fiesta Bowl against Nebraska??    Where there is smoke there is fire!!  Mo was a RS Freshman and was on the take.. the UF response "isolated incident" nothing to see here!!    Lo Behold 3 years later as predicted by those without their heads in the sand ...
WE GIVE YOU TANK BLACK!!

Bowden gets more scrutiny and criticism than anyone in the state of Florida..  Free Pass my Ass!!

"Lets Roll" ,  "The AD Mcpherson smear", the current witch hunt over the Seminole Logo?   Yeh FSU is getting preferential treatment?  BS!!

Hey lets deal with the present!!  Explain the Marcus Thomas affair without Lying!!   Go ahead RAY lets here the "gator spin" on that one!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#66 : February 04, 2007, 12:26:57 AM

Yeh! that is why the NCAA went over FSU with a fine tooth comb and found nothing at the cost of about $450,000.00 paid to the NCAA's best investigative team.

The NCAA won't crack down on Bowden as long as he is there?
What in the HELL are you smoking??

Care to compare the NCAA action against UF for Tank Black with FSU for the footlocker?? Which was more grevious??

The only one getting a free pass has been UF. I still am amazed looking at the current Reggie Bush situation and the big stink and just shake my head over Tank Black when almost every "star" player on UF was on the Tank Black payroll for almost 3 years!! And UF didn't know???? Yeh right!!!

Think of the name Mo Collins and his agent money received at the Fiesta Bowl against Nebraska?? Where there is smoke there is fire!! Mo was a RS Freshman and was on the take.. the UF response "isolated incident" nothing to see here!! Lo Behold 3 years later as predicted by those without their heads in the sand ...
WE GIVE YOU TANK BLACK!!

Bowden gets more scrutiny and criticism than anyone in the state of Florida.. Free Pass my Ass!!

"Lets Roll" , "The AD Mcpherson smear", the current witch hunt over the Seminole Logo? Yeh FSU is getting preferential treatment? BS!!

Hey lets deal with the present!! Explain the Marcus Thomas affair without Lying!! Go ahead RAY lets here the "gator spin" on that one!!

You my friend are an idiot.  Not really any need to bother with you anymore.  You are incapable of having any sort of discussion without bashing UF, praising FSU, and spinning everything the way you want it.  It's amazing how when you aren't posting we can all have civil conversations regarding the programs, but you come around and it turns into a mess.  You are a cancer, a loser, and an idiot.  You bring absolutely ZERO objectivity to anything and all you see is garnett and gold and gator hate.  Get a life man. 

Good luck to FSU and their dismal program.

Meanwhile the future is bright on our side.

Good night!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#67 : February 09, 2007, 04:16:13 PM

Get a life man???  Can there ever be a more disturbing comment?  This from a poster that has his name on almost half the threads on the first page alone!!   Too FUNNY!!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#68 : February 09, 2007, 04:22:03 PM

Get a life man??? Can there ever be a more disturbing comment? This from a poster that has his name on almost half the threads on the first page alone!! Too FUNNY!!!

WHat is disturbing is your constant posting of comments trying to bash UF, myself, and Gator fans. 

I guess that is when we truly know FSU can no longer get it done on the field anymore!  Rather than being excited and using team performance as your argument, you have to try and attack anything and everything about other schools and their fans.  Truly pathetic!

And that my friend is why YOU need to get a life.  Has nothing to do with # of posts, as discussion is a good thing and nothing wrong with that.  But you are unable to discuss anything without arrogance, ignorance, and constant blather filled with gator hate. 

catch2355

Practice Squad

#69 : February 09, 2007, 05:28:25 PM

Get a life man??? Can there ever be a more disturbing comment? This from a poster that has his name on almost half the threads on the first page alone!! Too FUNNY!!!

WHat is disturbing is your constant posting of comments trying to bash UF, myself, and Gator fans.

I guess that is when we truly know FSU can no longer get it done on the field anymore! Rather than being excited and using team performance as your argument, you have to try and attack anything and everything about other schools and their fans. Truly pathetic!

And that my friend is why YOU need to get a life. Has nothing to do with # of posts, as discussion is a good thing and nothing wrong with that. But you are unable to discuss anything without arrogance, ignorance, and constant blather filled with gator hate.

this is why i sometimes hate  sports arguments.....we all get into these intense things but i for one hate such conflict

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#70 : February 09, 2007, 08:29:44 PM

I guess that is when we truly know FSU can no longer get it done on the field anymore! Rather than being excited and using team performance as your argument, you have to try and attack anything and everything about other schools and their fans. Truly pathetic!

And that my friend is why YOU need to get a life. Has nothing to do with # of posts, as discussion is a good thing and nothing wrong with that. But you are unable to discuss anything without arrogance, ignorance, and constant blather filled with gator hate.

this is why i sometimes hate sports arguments.....we all get into these intense things but i for one hate such conflict

If you look at most threads, geneally conversation is heated and intense but not personal....except the ones Runoel gets involved in.  Whether it is with me, matthew, snook, or others, it always seems to be HIM involved.  Most of the rest of us get into heated discussions but it rarely turns personal.  I think that is because we all disagree but respect each other's opinion whereas runole does not and is always so damn condescending.  He is always right, FSU is always right, UF is always wrong, and everyone else is always wrong.  If you prove him wrong he changes the subject.   If UF beats FSU he changes the subject to some violation UF had 20 years ago.  If UF beats FSU he calls UF chicken for not playign Miami every year.  Or it's they don't play an OC opponent other than FSU.  Then when you point out they play Miami, it is they don't play an OC opponent on the road out of state.  I am sure if UF did that it would be they don't play an OC opponent, on the road, out of state, in the snow, on a Monday.  You get the point. 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#71 : February 09, 2007, 09:18:43 PM

Quit your crying lil puppy dog!! DAddy will give you some warm milk!!  Than you can put your paw prints on at least a dozen more threads.. My poor obsessive Puppy dog  RAY!! 

Sounds like Not playing Miami every season definately has my lil  puppy ray all in a tizzy...  as well as not playing an out of conference foe outside the state of Florida in over 15 years!! during the regular season...   

UF beat FSU...  congrats!

UF  has not accomplished  more in CFB than FSU.   Deal with it!!

The problem with my puppy dog is he doesn't like the fact that many things I state are true , and he just gets reeally angry and barks alot a nips at my heels...

Bad Puppy!  Bad Puppy!   Don't make me get my rolled up newspaper!!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#72 : February 09, 2007, 09:58:38 PM

Quit your crying lil puppy dog!! DAddy will give you some warm milk!! Than you can put your paw prints on at least a dozen more threads.. My poor obsessive Puppy dog RAY!!

Sounds like Not playing Miami every season definately has my lil puppy ray all in a tizzy... as well as not playing an out of conference foe outside the state of Florida in over 15 years!! during the regular season...

UF beat FSU... congrats!

UF has not accomplished more in CFB than FSU. Deal with it!!

The problem with my puppy dog is he doesn't like the fact that many things I state are true , and he just gets reeally angry and barks alot a nips at my heels...

Bad Puppy! Bad Puppy! Don't make me get my rolled up newspaper!!!

Loooks like my little BlTCH is angry again.  WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH!!  Don't cry now runole!!

Accomplished more?

I have 2 things I look for personally.

Championships and beating your rival.

Fact, FSU and UF both have 2 MNC.

Fact, UF has beaten FSU more times in football than FSU has beaten UF.

Fact, UF has more championships in its athletic program than FSU.

I am ok with these FACTS.  You can take what you want from these FACTS as well.

Now go away like a good little BlTCH, or maybe come back for some more if you like, I don't care!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#73 : February 09, 2007, 10:18:14 PM

See here is the difference once again between one with integrity and one that doesn't.

Totally agree that those factual!!

However, FSU has indeed accomplished far more in Division One football that UF and that is why they and Miami are in the College Football Hall of Fame as dynasties.   

This is something you continue to not acknowledge..   Why is that RAY??    I think we all know the answer to that and it is a severe lack of character on your part!!

You may now continue with your barking and lil puppy whining!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#74 : February 09, 2007, 10:23:15 PM

See here is the difference once again between one with integrity and one that doesn't.

Totally agree that those factual!!

However, FSU has indeed accomplished far more in Division One football that UF and that is why they and Miami are in the College Football Hall of Fame as dynasties.

This is something you continue to not acknowledge.. Why is that RAY?? I think we all know the answer to that and it is a severe lack of character on your part!!

You may now continue with your barking and lil puppy whining!!

No whining just posted the facts.

Is the CFB dynasty a FACT?  How is one deemed a dynasty?  During this "dynasty" how many championships did FSU attain?  Who determines who is a dynasty?  Isn't it an opinion, or is there set criteria?  Forgive me if I don't feel FSU being classified a dynasty is this great accomplishment.   It is certainly a cool thing I suppose but hell in theory a program could be worthless it's entire existence, be good for maybe 5-6 years, and be classified a "dynasty." 

I posted facts. 

IMO it is important to win titles and beat your rivals.  UF is tied with FSU in titles and has beaten FSU more often.  You can have your dynasty and whatever else you want to claim. If you feel that makes FSU more accomplished that is your right and I can care less.  You are entitled to your opinion, just as I am mine. 

Now come back and refute it again my little BlTCH!! Don't disappoint me!
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chuck Amato returns back to FSU to coach LB's!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools