Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chuck Amato returns back to FSU to coach LB's!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7

Runole

Hall of Famer
#75 : February 09, 2007, 10:34:45 PM

I guess you will have to ask the COLLEGE FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME...   You will pardon me if I believe they have a pretty good set of criteria for not just letting any school get such and designation. 

Probably has to do with UF dropping Miami.  FSU having a winning edge when Stevie ran the show , and possibly the ducking by Florida of National opponents OUT OF CONFERENCE!!

I think it is interesting to note both Miami and FSU do in fact go around the US playing other NATIONALLY KNOWN teams OUT OF CONFERENCE

What a silly cry baby Puppy you are RAY!   Is your belly yellow just like gators as well??

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#76 : February 09, 2007, 10:36:28 PM

I guess you will have to ask the COLLEGE FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME... You will pardon me if I believe they have a pretty good set of criteria for not just letting any school get such and designation.

Probably has to do with UF dropping Miami. FSU having a winning edge when Stevie ran the show , and possibly the ducking by Florida of National opponents OUT OF CONFERENCE!!

I think it is interesting to note both Miami and FSU do in fact go around the US playing other NATIONALLY KNOWN teams OUT OF CONFERENCE

What a silly cry baby Puppy you are RAY! Is your belly yellow just like gators as well??

Yep, I am convinced.  SO which is it runole, your mom, wife, or  sister?

Because I am convinced some former Gator must have banged one of them for you to have so much hate towards UF!!!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#77 : February 09, 2007, 10:43:21 PM

Well since my Mom is dead and I don't even have a sister.       I really don't have an answer to such an inappropriate remark. Other than keep showing the world your character and decency.

Contrary to your opinion I don't hate UF but I do believe they have always run a filthy, unethical program, and they have the perfect fans to represent that nationally known reputation supported by extremely severe NCAA sanctions.  I thank you again for proving my point.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#78 : February 10, 2007, 09:45:03 AM

Well since my Mom is dead and I don't even have a sister. I really don't have an answer to such an inappropriate remark. Other than keep showing the world your character and decency.

Contrary to your opinion I don't hate UF but I do believe they have always run a filthy, unethical program, and they have the perfect fans to represent that nationally known reputation supported by extremely severe NCAA sanctions. I thank you again for proving my point.

Yep.  They are a horrible program, I don't even know why the NCAA let's them have teams.  I mean, just look at all the corrupt guys they have on staff:  Chuck Amato, .........wait.  That's FSU.  Look at all the assinine fans: Runole.....oh wait, taht's FSU or is it USF? 

It is funny that you like to insult and dish stuff to everyone but can't take a joke yourself.  Proves my point about you.

Now keep comign back my little BlTCH.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#79 : February 10, 2007, 10:44:05 PM

Stating obscene things about my dead mother is inappropriate and is not funny.

That you come back with such vitriol shows me that you truly are  of the lowest character..

Runole

Hall of Famer
#80 : February 11, 2007, 06:45:27 PM

My Initial statement:

What truly is amazing about the new staff is these coaches took less money to play for Bowden and FSU than they could have gotten elsewhere.  How often do you see that today???  It obviously has everything to do what Bowden has stood for during his stay at FSU.  Obviously his high standards  of ethics, loyalty, integrity, honesty , and decency are still attractive attributes to at least some coaches.

Yes the staff is impressive on paper with a great mix of youth and experience.

This entire thread is full of your same ole tired name calling and insulting BS ...   JMHO but that is NOT defending any opinion... that is a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Grow up little boy!!

Your presence here is most obvious and it has nothing to do with the topic..   which of course is proven by every post you make.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#81 : February 12, 2007, 08:54:00 PM

I see Bowl streaks , incredible winning streaks etc etc..

I fail to see anywhere in CFB that seasonal series records are recognized as achievement in Division one.

Like I stated in another post  Houston holds a lifetime edge of 12-2 -2 against FSU...   Utterly fantastic... You better include them on your list they have done better against FSU than UF!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#82 : February 13, 2007, 12:19:52 PM

Well Ray if it was just about opinion you would be correct.  However, it isn't about opinion or what is important to you.  I think you are confused at who is being arrogant.

It is about accomplishment and achievement in Division One Football.  FSU has achieved more than UF in that sport. That is a fact.

Denial of its existance won't change that FACT...   I admit it would be incredibly easy to move on and if you would admit to that FACT, I will move on.  However, That you won't? or Can't? admit to this, I find most amusing.

It is a like a Chicago Bear's fan refusing to admit that the Colts are the Super Bowl Champion.

Bringing out a further comparison.  FSU holds an advantage head to head with Notre Dame, but I would never claim that FSU has accomplished more in Division One College Football than Notre Dame.  Against Michigan FSU is 1-1 but I would still give Michigan a huge edge in College Football accomplishment.  Those statements being said there are indeed things in Division One football that FSU has done that Notre Dame and Michigan haven't but the reverse is also true as well.  They both are far more storied programs than FSU and have accomplished more.

This isn't about any foolish arrogance but yours.   You know I am right but lack the character to admit it. I admit I find such things interesting, a little amusing, and a bit disturbing.  Especially when you start ranting a raving and calling me an idiot or moron etc.  Do you honestly believe such rhetoric is convincing?? I certainly don't.

I will even go so far as to ask HOW do you do it??     When I am wrong I most certainly will admit it.  I also have no problem in admitting I don't know the answer to something.     I also have no problem in recognizing accomplishment.  Why do you have such a difficulty with this??

I fail to have this tremendous  need to throw out continual  personal insults unless provoked personally entirely too much.  I also fail to have this great need as you do with your signature to advertize your arrogance.  You are like the "show boater" in the endzone or player that makes a first down jumping up and down and acting like a fool in front of the crowd.  JMHO but I like those that pick a different approach and just hand the ball to the ref.

I guess part of the reason I continue to post this is because it is a way to show the world how many gator fans behave, and you are all too willing to accommodate, and I thank you for it!! 

catch2355

Practice Squad

#83 : February 14, 2007, 09:41:07 PM

could u at least keep ur arguments in one thread instead of all over the place

catch2355

Practice Squad

#84 : February 15, 2007, 06:21:33 PM

youve run the little **CENSORED** thing into the ground

catch2355

Practice Squad

#85 : February 15, 2007, 07:42:24 PM

now ur just being gay

catch2355

Practice Squad

#86 : February 15, 2007, 08:59:26 PM

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#87 : March 02, 2007, 01:48:06 AM

Ray why are you arguing with an FSU fan? Aside from baseball (which they are very, VERY good) they don't really matter. They might again in the future, but they'd have to prove they can succeed without Bobby Bowden (Miami doesn't have this problem they've been good under multiple coaches).

I don't know man...he has about 10 posts directed at me and I haven't even responded.  I think he is obsessed or something.......

TDTB

Second String

#88 : February 21, 2007, 12:56:41 PM

Ray why are you arguing with an FSU fan? Aside from baseball (which they are very, VERY good) they don't really matter. They might again in the future, but they'd have to prove they can succeed without Bobby Bowden (Miami doesn't have this problem they've been good under multiple coaches).

Runole

Hall of Famer
#89 : March 23, 2007, 05:21:18 PM

If it is about accomplishment and achievement in Division One Football.  FSU has achieved more than UF in that sport. That is a fact.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chuck Amato returns back to FSU to coach LB's!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools