Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chuck Amato returns back to FSU to coach LB's!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#30 : January 22, 2007, 05:52:54 PM

Ok Here is the deal you can sign a contract that pay $215,000.00 a year now and wait for Bowden to retire, or you can sign a contract for $750,000.00 a year for the same duration. Which do you take?

Be honest! Love of Money or respect for a program and how it is run and taking a much lower yearly salary. Why did Steele leave to go to Bama? One thing! An advancement to DC and substantial pay increase.

Fishers move was parallel OC at Bama LSU or FSU?? .... Fisher made a choice not based on Money. I find that most refreshing today!! Will Bowden retire next year? or 5 years? No one knows!!

What about Amato?? Think he got a pay raise from being a head Coach to LB coach?? I guess you just don't get it!!

Amato got FIRED.  WHat choice did he have?  Idiot.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#31 : January 22, 2007, 05:57:32 PM

You don't know why he took the job, so shutup with your constant blather of ethics, integrity, etc.  Basically all the things YOU lack. 

I must say FSU and Bowden had a lot of integrity circumventing a state law to allow Jeffy to work directly under Poppa.

Truly ETHICAL!

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#32 : January 22, 2007, 06:04:40 PM

Florida has the best staff in college football because they beat the crap out of ohio state when hardly no one gave them a chance

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#33 : January 22, 2007, 06:06:18 PM

Florida State will hopefully get back to where they were in the early and late nineties and this is a step in the right direction.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#34 : January 22, 2007, 06:18:09 PM

I will never be so arrogant to say we have the best staff, but I will say you can't argue with What Urban Meyer has done in his brief career.  First he won at 2 places, Bowling Green and Utah, where NO ONE had won before, even as far as being the "original" Boise State in going undefeated and winning a BCS bowl game.  Then he came to Florida and in just his second year took a team that was 22-14 the previous 3 years before him and won a SEC title and NC.  He has 2 National coach of the year awards in 6 years.  Not to mention Charlie Strong being one of the top Defensive coaches in the country.  Florida looked much more prepared in beating OSU, and "Big Game" Tressell. 

We have a good staff, those who like to argue that sort of thing can argue whether they are best or not.  I am happy with who we have either way.

#35 : January 22, 2007, 06:26:54 PM

He won with Zooker's recruits.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 22, 2007, 08:59:08 PM

Ok Here is the deal you can sign a contract that pay $215,000.00 a year now and wait for Bowden to retire, or you can sign a contract for $750,000.00 a year for the same duration. Which do you take?

Be honest! Love of Money or respect for a program and how it is run and taking a much lower yearly salary. Why did Steele leave to go to Bama? two things! ( fixed for silly mathew!) An advancement to DC and substantial pay increase.

Fishers move was parallel OC at Bama LSU or FSU?? .... Fisher made a choice not based on Money. I find that most refreshing today!! Will Bowden retire next year? or 5 years? No one knows!!

What about Amato?? Think he got a pay raise from being a head Coach to LB coach?? I guess you just don't get it!!
Had Bama not withdrawn their offer, Fisher would be in Tuscaloosa.

So which came first Alabama withdrawing their offer or Fisher saying no to Bama?   I guess we will never know the answer to that one.  What we do know is that both the Bama offer and LSU offer were much larger than what he is getting at FSU. We also know FSU withdrew their offer before Bama did anything.

As to the Nepotism BS ... There is simply nothing wrong with hiring one's son to coach with a dad.  Obviously, Ray you lack those family values that Bowden has always displayed...  I understand that you don't understand such things as loyalty, integrity, Family etc ,and where they stand when compared to a "GAME"...  It is quite apparent where your values lie and frankly I am not impressed.  Its OK as you are typical of many today that no longer consider such values important. Do you even have children RAY??  My guess is definately not!!

Fisher, Dawsey, Amato, and Trickett obviously understand something you still can't seem to grasp about "the Bowden Way".  In Fisher's own words: " Knowing that coach Bowden is here and knowing that you can work under the winningset coach  in college football history . You can't pass that up"

Now who do I use to guide my opinion??   The always "smarmy" remarks of "gator homer " Ray who continually insults a coach with a proven record of the highest ethics ,honesty, integrity, and decency, or those that actually know the man and what he stands for..

Sorry Ray! You lose again!!  I am siding with these fine coaches!!

Its alright though I am sure you have many that adhere to your lack of principles. In fact I would even go so far to state that those of your ilk make up the majority.  That is what makes Bowden so special.   

One question RAY?   Would Bowden ever utter such crap that you spew endlessly towards him???  You should be ashamed. However, I doubt you are as your type never is.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 22, 2007, 09:03:03 PM

Be honest! Love of Money or respect for a program and how it is run and taking a much lower yearly salary. Why did Steele leave to go to Bama? One thing! An advancement to DC and substantial pay increase.

Amato got FIRED.  WHat choice did he have?  Idiot.

Well from my understanding he would make more money sitting on his arse than taking the FSU job.  Once again taking a pay cut to return to his mentor who he obviously admires greatly.  Just another one of many who disagree with your assessment of Bobby Bowden.   I think the only "idiot" is you my gator friend.

Its a NOLE THANG you wouldn't understand!!

Snook

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 22, 2007, 10:18:38 PM

Tell me you didn't just use "its a nole THANG you wouldn't understand".  Please tell me you didn't type that.

Truly shameful.

Did you just watch an episode of "Martin" or something?

#39 : January 22, 2007, 10:23:39 PM

Tell me you didn't just use "its a nole THANG you wouldn't understand". Please tell me you didn't type that.

Truly shameful.

Did you just watch an episode of "Martin" or something?
Damnit now that annoying song is stuck in my head..'MARRRTINNNN, MARTINNNNN...'

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#40 : January 23, 2007, 07:25:18 AM

Be honest! Love of Money or respect for a program and how it is run and taking a much lower yearly salary. Why did Steele leave to go to Bama? two things! ( fixed for silly mathew!) An advancement to DC and substantial pay increase.

Had Bama not withdrawn their offer, Fisher would be in Tuscaloosa.

So which came first Alabama withdrawing their offer or Fisher saying no to Bama? I guess we will never know the answer to that one. What we do know is that both the Bama offer and LSU offer were much larger than what he is getting at FSU. We also know FSU withdrew their offer before Bama did anything.

As to the Nepotism BS ... There is simply nothing wrong with hiring one's son to coach with a dad. Obviously, Ray you lack those family values that Bowden has always displayed... I understand that you don't understand such things as loyalty, integrity, Family etc ,and where they stand when compared to a "GAME"... It is quite apparent where your values lie and frankly I am not impressed. Its OK as you are typical of many today that no longer consider such values important. Do you even have children RAY?? My guess is definately not!!

Fisher, Dawsey, Amato, and Trickett obviously understand something you still can't seem to grasp about "the Bowden Way". In Fisher's own words: " Knowing that coach Bowden is here and knowing that you can work under the winningset coach in college football history . You can't pass that up"

Now who do I use to guide my opinion?? The always "smarmy" remarks of "gator homer " Ray who continually insults a coach with a proven record of the highest ethics ,honesty, integrity, and decency, or those that actually know the man and what he stands for..

Sorry Ray! You lose again!! I am siding with these fine coaches!!

Its alright though I am sure you have many that adhere to your lack of principles. In fact I would even go so far to state that those of your ilk make up the majority. That is what makes Bowden so special.

One question RAY? Would Bowden ever utter such crap that you spew endlessly towards him??? You should be ashamed. However, I doubt you are as your type never is.

Of course not Runole...you are better than me in every way.  I mean, you tell me so every day, how could it not be true?

How long have you been underneath Bowden's desk by the way?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#41 : January 23, 2007, 07:28:04 AM

Amato got FIRED. WHat choice did he have? Idiot.

Well from my understanding he would make more money sitting on his arse than taking the FSU job. Once again taking a pay cut to return to his mentor who he obviously admires greatly. Just another one of many who disagree with your assessment of Bobby Bowden. I think the only "idiot" is you my gator friend.

Its a NOLE THANG you wouldn't understand!!

Or he is trying to resurrect his career. 

Of course, you never think of that. 

A NOLE thang huh?  Yeah I guess I don't understand that.  It must be a NOLE thang to act like you are better than everyone else too huh?  It must be a NOLE thang to be **CENSORED**y and arrogant enough to come out and say your coaching staff that has never coached a game together is the BEST in CFB.  Yeah, It is a NOLE thang and I don't get it......

Runole

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 23, 2007, 01:21:49 PM

"Of course not Runole...you are better than me in every way.  I mean, you tell me so every day, how could it not be true?"

What a incredibly funny response.  You believe that I think I am better than you?  How silly!! How long have you had this inferiority complex??   I have a suggestion perhaps if you laid off of all the BS that you spew, you would actually feel better about yourself.

That you would post this kind of garbage pretty much defines you.  Did you really feel proud to make such a disgusting reference? You should be ashamed but I know deep down you aren't . What a nice way to define yourself to the world.

I wonder how many are  impressed with "gutter" gator fan( ie Ray). What a wonderful way to represent UF.  Keep up the good work!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#43 : January 23, 2007, 07:02:19 PM

"Of course not Runole...you are better than me in every way. I mean, you tell me so every day, how could it not be true?"

What a incredibly funny response. You believe that I think I am better than you? How silly!! How long have you had this inferiority complex?? I have a suggestion perhaps if you laid off of all the BS that you spew, you would actually feel better about yourself.

That you would post this kind of garbage pretty much defines you. Did you really feel proud to make such a disgusting reference? You should be ashamed but I know deep down you aren't . What a nice way to define yourself to the world.

I wonder how many are impressed with "gutter" gator fan( ie Ray). What a wonderful way to represent UF. Keep up the good work!!

Inferiority complex?  Nah.  It is called sarcasm.  They teach people at FSU?  Oh wait, you went to USF and are just an FSU fan.  They teach there?  I feel great about myself, thanks.  I like ruffling your feathers though, and it is way too easy. 

Everyone pretty much knows you deserve it, so they know I am just giving you what you ask for.  You are constantly taking jabs at me and UF, and pretty much devote your whole life to it.  The fact that you can't take a joke pretty much defines you.  You run around acting like you and FSU are so much better than everyone else, and probably actually believe both cases to be true.  Meanwhile myself and others are laughing at how ignorant and arrogant you are.

"gutter" Gator fan, another good one from you. 

You make people hate FSU.  That defines your personality.  I probably would care less to post anything about FSU but I like seeing you get your panties in a  twist so I do it just to piss you off.  And it works.  I pull the string and you move.  It's great really.  Like the desk comment.  I was joking aorund, and I KNEW it would agitate you.  Mission accomplished.  You are my little doggy.  Now be a good little mutt and come back with something else witty!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 24, 2007, 04:09:06 PM

Is that what you call an intelligent and witty comeback!!  Lil gator boy keep defining yourself and the imaginary army you claim to represent...  Who is in this army of followers you claim to represent??  You are truly hysterical Ray!~
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chuck Amato returns back to FSU to coach LB's!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools