Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Million Manny March « previous next »
Page: 1

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

: February 04, 2009, 01:19:50 PM

I figured as sports fans we could all appreciate this.

Mets fans will be gathering outside the NYC studios of SNY (mets regional sports network) to organize the "million manny march"  where they will march to demonstrate how bad they want Manny Ramirez

As a NYY fan I am glad the mets dont want manny, I think with him they're in the world series.  The sad thing is the Wilpon's were wiped out pretty good by Madoff and the fact is they are probably gonna lose Citi as a partner for the new field, and the 20 MILLION per year citi was set to pay them.  The Mets have no more money to spend, but I thought the Million Manny March was pretty cool.  Mets fans are some of the most loyal fans on earth.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Million Manny March « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools