Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#135 : February 07, 2009, 06:18:26 PM

don't forget the part where Tebow wins - from HS to date in college - just sayin' it isn't bc he always has better talent around him

Any player who is good enough to QB UF should be able to dominate at the high school level. These caliber of players can carry their High School teams against MUCH inferior talent.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#136 : February 07, 2009, 06:57:10 PM

don't forget the part where Tebow wins - from HS to date in college - just sayin' it isn't bc he always has better talent around him

Any player who is good enough to QB UF should be able to dominate at the high school level. These caliber of players can carry their High School teams against MUCH inferior talent.

What did Freeman lead his team to?

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#137 : February 07, 2009, 10:24:28 PM

I dont know not familiar with his high school career. However if you are eluding to the success Tebow has had do I need to point out the fact that he plays for one of the most renown football colleges in the country? Or the fact that he is surrounded by talent that Kansas State has never seen, well except Josh Freeman

LFO

Hall of Famer

#138 : February 08, 2009, 02:27:29 AM

I dont know not familiar with his high school career. However if you are eluding to the success Tebow has had do I need to point out the fact that he plays for one of the most renown football colleges in the country? Or the fact that he is surrounded by talent that Kansas State has never seen, well except Josh Freeman

LOL

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#139 : February 08, 2009, 02:28:40 AM

LOL

Well regardless it is nothing more than opinion. So lets just wait and see

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#140 : February 08, 2009, 09:03:17 AM

Agree with that Warren - though I would note Florida's renown - well a lot of it has been recent.  Now Gator fan - b4 getting too excited - referring to National Championships - and National attention....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools