Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown / Cassel « previous next »
Page: 1

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

: February 03, 2009, 05:14:22 PM

Whos the better QB? Think of it this way you put McCown on New Englands offense. Does he get better, similar, or worse numbers? I dont think McCown would be that much different than Cassel. He might even do better than McCown because of his experience. Plus he is probably more athletic.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#1 : February 03, 2009, 05:34:48 PM

Cassel is much more expensive, and would be a stranger to the offensive system the BUCS will be running, if it is a west coast offense.

McCown, the Luke version, is cheap and knows the old offensive system.

Very good question? Money wise, team wise and what the FO will do....Keep CHEAP Luke!

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 03, 2009, 06:27:39 PM

Worse. Dear god, you'd think LM was a guy drafted to be the QB of the future. He wasn't. CLE shipped him off w/o blinking an eye after one year and he's played, what, 3 games since he's been here.  Again, don't get the fascination with this guy.  Why aren't we excited about bringing in Brock Berlin or Brian St Pierre who are also both non-entities we can project our hopes and dreams onto.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 03, 2009, 07:39:36 PM

dal - you need to ask JC

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 03, 2009, 08:16:34 PM

this thread is a joke right?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown / Cassel « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools