Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR Fantasy Baseball « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 06, 2009, 12:35:40 PM

lol no problem Turbo, good luck in your leagues this year

So, 1 spot tentatively held for Ronde, and 3 openings.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 06, 2009, 12:22:34 PM

thanks for saving me a spot ICIT, but I am booked up with my normal 6 fantasy teams...I play at sandbox.com in the same leagues every season.

if I add anymore, my wife will boot me to the curb...lol

JC510

Practice Squad

#17 : February 06, 2009, 01:11:54 PM

I'll play

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 06, 2009, 02:39:46 PM

thanks for saving me a spot ICIT, but I am booked up with my normal 6 fantasy teams...I play at sandbox.com in the same leagues every season.

if I add anymore, my wife will boot me to the curb...lol

take Ben Sheets ... he's due for a big year

LFO

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 06, 2009, 10:28:23 PM

I'll get in.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#20 : February 07, 2009, 12:10:48 AM

Ill play if they are any openings left.

#21 : February 07, 2009, 02:38:00 AM

I'm down

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 07, 2009, 12:47:37 PM

Biggs,

Wondering what the overall level of experience is amongst players.  As said before, I normally play roto and I am in a few different leagues this year with that setup.

I am inclined to use some kind of head to head scoring, only because it makes drafting alot easier for newbs.  If you dont have a plan going into a draft for a roto league it can get ugly quick.  You obviously need to draft with some strategy reguardless, but I think the H2H is a little more user friendly.
But again thats just my opinion, we'll hold a vote once the 10 spots are filled.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

bait619

Starter

#23 : February 07, 2009, 10:49:46 AM

i'm down if there is a spot

could we play on yahoo since that is where i play all my other leagues and it is a lot easier to get on one website (i would still play if not)

i have always played head to head but i would be cool with trying out roto

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 07, 2009, 10:58:16 AM

well this came together pretty nicely.  Bait, I have you as the 11th guy.  Jd77 is another guy who was in the last league we played, so I am holding one spot for him.  If he declines y ou are obviously more than welcome. 

So here is our league:
ICIT, Biggs, Escobar, Olaf, Ronde, Miagi, Navybuc, JC, Tbay Bucs and JD/Bait.

bait, yes we will be using Yahoo.  Simple, easy and everyone is most likely familiar with it.

To the guys who are in the league... I have no problem if you have little or no experience, Newbies are fine with me.  But please, for the competitve balance in the league... please do not nominate yourselves unless you are willing to spend time basically everyday from Apr 1- Sept 31 on your roster.  I am not saying anyone here will be neglectful, just putting it out there.  You guys get my point, I just want to have a really good league and I know with 10 dedicated owners we can make it happen.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 07, 2009, 11:45:15 AM

So, what kind of format are we using?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 07, 2009, 12:55:24 PM

well this came together pretty nicely.  Bait, I have you as the 11th guy.  Jd77 is another guy who was in the last league we played, so I am holding one spot for him.  If he declines y ou are obviously more than welcome. 

So here is our league:
ICIT, Biggs, Escobar, Olaf, Ronde, Miagi, Navybuc, JC, Tbay Bucs and JD/Bait.

bait, yes we will be using Yahoo.  Simple, easy and everyone is most likely familiar with it.

To the guys who are in the league... I have no problem if you have little or no experience, Newbies are fine with me.  But please, for the competitve balance in the league... please do not nominate yourselves unless you are willing to spend time basically everyday from Apr 1- Sept 31 on your roster.  I am not saying anyone here will be neglectful, just putting it out there.  You guys get my point, I just want to have a really good league and I know with 10 dedicated owners we can make it happen.

Why did you skip me?  Pretty sure I was in before tbay bucs and bait....

bait619

Starter

#27 : February 07, 2009, 12:57:33 PM

we could probably field a 12-team league if nobody is opposed...and then i won't feel left out :(

LFO

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 07, 2009, 01:01:43 PM

we could probably field a 12-team league if nobody is opposed...and then i won't feel left out :(

12 is pretty standard for baseball from what I can tell.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 07, 2009, 01:33:08 PM

Ok, no problems then. 

LFO, I appoligize my friend I missed your post. 

So here we go -- ICIT, BIGGS, Escobar, Olaf, Ronde, Myagi, Navybuc, LFO, JC, TBay, Bait and holding for JD

Thats 11 with 1 held for JD.  Did I miss anyone?

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR Fantasy Baseball « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools