Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Caddy ever be an elite RB in this league? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

#90 : January 21, 2007, 05:00:24 PM

Add Bush to my list of rbs i'd take over Caddy

#91 : January 21, 2007, 05:04:46 PM

And for the record if you are a good or great runningback you are SUPPOSED to rush for at least 1,000 yards, so please stop telling us that Cadillac is great because he rushed for 2,000 yards in two seasons...........so what.  ::)

#92 : January 21, 2007, 05:06:51 PM

I agree with you Crispy. 66 yds per game will get you 1000. I'm not impressed!!!

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#93 : January 21, 2007, 05:10:48 PM

I haven't read any of the posts, but yes I think he will be one of the better backs in the league.. We need to get a great fullback, Joseph-Trueblood-and the rest of the O-line gets better.. And if we get so lucky to get CJ we can deploy 3-4 nice options at wideout that will only open up the running game eventually.. Also they want to work on his catching abilities, so that will become part of his repertoire..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

#94 : January 21, 2007, 05:12:16 PM

if he made it to this level not being able to catch, he isn't gonna "learn" to do it now.... IMO or course.

#95 : January 21, 2007, 07:23:14 PM

RB isn't an issue or need of ours.

Really; so if next year Cadillac rushes for only 800+ yards and misses 2-3 games with an injury again, you are cool with that??
What if he rushes for 1,200 and wins the division title for us again? I've said durablitliy and catching / blocking are causes for concerns, but there's a difference between NEED and concern, we don't NEED another RB, Caddy can be fixed.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Caddy ever be an elite RB in this league? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools