Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Letterman Weirdness... « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: February 12, 2009, 12:32:25 AM

This:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40086

Or...

Man, if they hate it so much, why bother?

Shame too, because I like His Denseness, George McFly, and I loved J. Phoenix in several of his movies, Buffalo Soldiers comes to mind...

Drugs.  Watch them in action.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 12, 2009, 01:49:12 AM

That's better than the Crispin Glover Letterman appearance.

I love that Letterman line, "Sorry you couldn't be here tonight."

What a whack job!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 12, 2009, 09:25:21 AM

i felt like i was watching an episode of Curb.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#3 : February 12, 2009, 10:10:20 AM

Supposedly he has a film crew following him around for a documentary/mocumentary related to his move from film to hip hop career. Wouldn't be surprised if that was an act related to such/

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 12, 2009, 10:31:23 AM

He put his gum under Letterman's desk? I'm surprised Dave didn't punch him out for that. I love the line "I feel we need to apologize to Farrah Fawcett."

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 12, 2009, 10:51:06 AM

The guy is such a great talent; so sad to see him like this.  Gladiator, Walk the line, etc.  What a shame.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 12, 2009, 11:25:59 AM

"Sorry you couldn't be here" 

That's hilarious. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Booker

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 12, 2009, 04:04:12 PM

All a joke by Phoenix.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 12, 2009, 04:35:52 PM

Andy Kaufman ... I was waiting for Ted Dibiase to come out ....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 13, 2009, 11:58:16 AM

Supposedly he has a film crew following him around for a documentary/mocumentary related to his move from film to hip hop career. Wouldn't be surprised if that was an act related to such/

Yeah, I read that. But I bet you the producers/promoters of his current mainstream film weren't too thrilled with it.

BTW, have you guys ever seen that Farrah interview on Letterman? I just watched it. Funny and entertaining stuff. And while she may have been ditzy, she was nothing like Phoenix.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#10 : February 13, 2009, 02:46:00 PM

They're probably not too happy but at the same time, I never heard of the movie before this incident.. I'm sure thousands of others heard about it for the first time as well, so it's good for business.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 13, 2009, 03:35:03 PM

They're probably not too happy but at the same time, I never heard of the movie before this incident.. I'm sure thousands of others heard about it for the first time as well, so it's good for business.

True. It's getting really good reviews and I had never heard about it before Letterman. Phoenix swears that it's not a stunt.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Letterman Weirdness... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools