Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Got to go WR//DT/DE in round 1 « previous next »
Page: 1

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
: February 13, 2009, 01:47:40 PM

No way we draft a QB in round 1 at this point. I see us drafting WR/DT/DE in the 1st. IMO opinion we will see a lot of Luke and Josh this season in effort to see what they have. If they tank and dont show promise then we will undoubtedly be in position to draft Bradford/McCoy/Tebow 1st next year.  I personally am ok with a 3456 win season if it means we can see what Josh and Luke have as far as potential goes.

My wish list in order from the 1st round.

Everette Brown, DE, Florida State (Please start a Marijuana rumor)
B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
Percy Harvin, WR, Florida
Rey Maualuga, MLB, USC
Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 13, 2009, 02:20:54 PM

ZZZzzzZZzzZz yawn zZzzZZzzzZZZ

BucsnBoltsFan

Starter
#2 : February 13, 2009, 02:21:30 PM

I would love Brown in the first, he was really fun to watch this year doubt he gets to us though. The more I read on Moreno, the more he intrigues me.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 13, 2009, 02:27:26 PM

I can't find a reason to jump onto the Moreno bandwagon.  I guess he simply doesn't peak my interest in any way to be honest given I do not see him unique in anyway.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 13, 2009, 02:47:41 PM

I can't find a reason to jump onto the Moreno bandwagon. I guess he simply doesn't peak my interest in any way to be honest given I do not see him unique in anyway.

I heard Jacksonville is looking at him to maintain their blueprint. ;D

Moreno is a baller.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 13, 2009, 03:12:42 PM

I can't find a reason to jump onto the Moreno bandwagon. I guess he simply doesn't peak my interest in any way to be honest given I do not see him unique in anyway.

I heard Jacksonville is looking at him to maintain their blueprint. ;D

Moreno is a baller.

Jax' blueprint moved to ---> Hotlanta.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 13, 2009, 03:17:35 PM

While Brown would be a huge addition as a pass rusher, he is going to come in a lot shorter then many think, not to mention most scouts don't feel he can add the weight, many feel he will be better suited to Suggs type in a hybrid defense as a player that is a stand up OLB

If you ask me he would be an ideal RDE for Bates scheme.  Moving Gaines to LDE would also yield better play from that position as well and provide the edge pressure Bates craves.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Got to go WR//DT/DE in round 1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools