Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Daytona 500 « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: February 15, 2009, 04:06:42 PM

Anyone watching?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 15, 2009, 04:50:05 PM

no but Ill cheer for Biffle if i did

Swolf

Practice Squad

#2 : February 15, 2009, 04:51:25 PM

Of course I am, Although my boy Harvick is not doing well at the moment.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 15, 2009, 07:13:58 PM

Naaaaah, I actually watched some re-runs of COPS instead.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 15, 2009, 07:18:17 PM

What crap...ended with like 50 laps left?

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 15, 2009, 07:20:44 PM

*Yawn*

Swolf

Practice Squad

#6 : February 15, 2009, 07:29:01 PM

Yeah its disappointing when rain interferes, but I will take a second place finsh :)

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 15, 2009, 07:32:03 PM

Dale Junior is a washed up redneck moron who basically inherited his dad's fans but has no real talent. He should have been penalized for that. I hate the fact that this clown is on the team but Hendricks Motorsports got rid of Kyle Busch.

Not pleased due to the fact my favorite driver was 48 and he sucked it up.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 15, 2009, 08:58:27 PM

It looked like Vickers was just as much to blame for that one wreck.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 15, 2009, 11:24:24 PM

Not at all, Vickers was in the "Lucky Dog" spot for the next caution flag that would come out so he could get back onto the lead lap. He was a lap down and needed to keep Junior from taking the lead. Junior screwed up that entire race with missing his pit box and having to go all the way around and then causing the big crash that took the leader out of the race.

The retard for Amp got ansy and got his little move blocked so he cuts back inside and clips Vickers back quarterpanel and that was all it needed. You don't need to do a dangerous move like that in the race. That kind of crash happens in the last lap not that time in the race.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 16, 2009, 10:19:09 AM

Not at all, Vickers was in the "Lucky Dog" spot for the next caution flag that would come out so he could get back onto the lead lap. He was a lap down and needed to keep Junior from taking the lead. Junior screwed up that entire race with missing his pit box and having to go all the way around and then causing the big crash that took the leader out of the race.

The retard for Amp got ansy and got his little move blocked so he cuts back inside and clips Vickers back quarterpanel and that was all it needed. You don't need to do a dangerous move like that in the race. That kind of crash happens in the last lap not that time in the race.

You can always tell the racin newbies.

Maybe you should go on youtube and rewatch what happened a few times.

Blockin is legal yea, but do it with common sense. At 190 goin into a turn you dont try to block a guy who's got a run on ya. He's go the position already, Vickers caused his own wreck by trying to block a guy that already had the spot.

They both needed the spot, Jr. had a run on Vickers, Vickers tried a late block and caused his own car to go outta control.

Jr. haters are just jumpin all over it b/c it's Jr. and they look for a reason to hate him.

Kyle Busch is a dbag and I'm glad he got wrecked. Apparently so was everyone at the race since everyone stood up and applauded lol

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 16, 2009, 10:26:03 AM

Junior sucks. He will never come close to his father's abilities. Only reason he is popular because he inherited all of his dad's fans. I liked DE JR at first but looking at all the races hes ran, hes always complaining about a part of the car or something else and not taking the responisibility for the fact that he sucks.

Vickers through that block way before the turn and was completely legal. Junior was being a typical D-Bag and could have avoided clipping Vickers but did it anyway. I hate Kyle Busch and loved it when he was out of the race but Junior screwed over a ton of people that day.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 16, 2009, 11:18:23 AM

I can understand people not likin him, but you're just bein unrealistic when you say he sucks.

Of course he'll never live up to his father... when does any superstar's kid live up to his dad? His dad was one of the best drivers in history. But he's far from sucking.

You're right the block was legal, that doesn't change the fact that Vickers caused his own wreck. It was legal but a dumb move.

It wasn't Jr's place to avoid Vickers. Jr. had position and Vickers tried to block but Vickers' move was too late.

If that was #3 out there he woulda put Vickers into the wall on purpose and then gave him the finger as he drove by.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Daytona 500 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools