Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When FA opens, the Bucs plan to make a run at... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« #15 : January 20, 2007, 08:02:14 PM »

Sim's 99 season was one tackle less, and equal in SCKS and FF with his 02 season.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #16 : January 20, 2007, 08:05:15 PM »

Damn I was thinking about Sim......

So would you be happy if the Bucs went out and spent $10 million in cap money on a 33-year-old who is coming off an injury?

NO, but we already have Simeon on our squad, it's different.  If we spent 1/3 of our current salary cap room on a player like Simeon, fresh off an injury, I would not be happy at all.  Simeon is already a BUC, and though he fits your description, I don't want him to leave THIS season.

shall555

Starter

« #17 : January 20, 2007, 08:06:58 PM »

I thought Sim's cap value this year was $7.5M and that it's $10M with the $2.5M prorated signing bonus included. If this is the case, maybe GruAllen don't see it as $10M for a player, but $7.5M due to his cap number. Maybe?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #18 : January 20, 2007, 08:36:09 PM »

Word has it the Bucs plan to make a big splash as soon as free agency opens, and are planning to make a quick move to support the defense.
I don't know where you got your "word" but I agree you better strike fast because if you don't it will be like the whole heard of hippos trying to swim, drink, bathe and crap all the same muddy water hole during the dry season.  I hope you get the picture.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #19 : January 20, 2007, 09:01:20 PM »

Word has it the Bucs plan to make a big splash as soon as free agency opens, and are planning to make a quick move to support the defense.
I don't know where you got your "word" but I agree you better strike fast because if you don't it will be like the whole heard of hippos trying to swim, drink, bathe and crap all the same muddy water hole during the dry season. I hope you get the picture.

No he was describing simeon rice...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When FA opens, the Bucs plan to make a run at... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools