Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: JAGODZINSKI DISCUSSES BUCS OFFENSE « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 17, 2009, 01:58:24 PM

didnt have a whole heck of a lot to say about Luke......

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 17, 2009, 02:00:57 PM

He did mention 4 QBs. We have Griese,McCown,Johnson.....please dear god do not go with Freeman in the first. Wait a year Jags....wait just one year!

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 17, 2009, 02:10:00 PM

Sounds exactly like the Jim Zorn offense.  I like the philosophy behind it, though the Skins didn't fare that well with it last year, so who knows...?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 17, 2009, 02:12:06 PM

Sounds exactly like the Jim Zorn offense.  I like the philosophy behind it, though the Skins didn't fare that well with it last year, so who knows...?
Skins also played against the NFC East who had every team above .500 and thats just typical Redskins man. They can blow a team out one week then look totally flat and pathetic the next.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#19 : February 17, 2009, 02:13:05 PM

If it is a simple offense, then Nate Davis from Ball St. could be a great fit in the 2nd round.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 17, 2009, 02:18:45 PM

I like the part about the simplified verbage.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 17, 2009, 02:20:56 PM

Jags said all the right things, now let's see some results on the field. Sadly, the season is a long way away and the summer will just drag out.

CAROLINABUC

Starter

#22 : February 17, 2009, 02:31:03 PM

Where can I watch the video

Losing is not a option

d.schomburg

Practice Squad
#23 : February 17, 2009, 02:31:55 PM

� Jags likes the Bucs' WR corps, singling out Antonio Bryant. He said that he could get Bryant and Joey Galloway on the field together. "We can get anybody to play together."

No, no, no, no, no we all know that can't be done.

Why can't this be done?  ??? You should always play your mosttalented people. Someone explain to me why they can't put them on the field at the same time?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 17, 2009, 02:34:53 PM

If I could sum up what I think of Jeff Jagodzinski based on my first impression of him is that he is the "anti-Gruden" in a lot of respects in a positive way. That's not a knock on Gruden, but Jags' approach will really appeal to the players and fans I think. Of course, this is simply a press conference. We'll see if actions back up those words come Sundays this Fall.

A lot of his comments seemed to be very pointedly making a break with Gruden. You'd think, and it might well be, that it is intentional.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

pewterfanatic

Starter

#25 : February 17, 2009, 02:36:21 PM

� Jags likes the Bucs' WR corps, singling out Antonio Bryant. He said that he could get Bryant and Joey Galloway on the field together. "We can get anybody to play together."

No, no, no, no, no we all know that can't be done.

Why can't this be done? ??? You should always play your mosttalented people. Someone explain to me why they can't put them on the field at the same time?

He was being sarcastic

RedSwarm

Practice Squad

#26 : February 17, 2009, 02:43:50 PM

If that doesn't get you motivated, God help you. Galloway, Bryant on the outside. draft Harvin in the first round and mix him in along with graham and clifton. give Luke the entire offseason to prep for the starting job. another year under the belts of the o-line. i like where this is going. and solid FA and this team is ready to make a run. maybe not super bowl just yet, but i like the way were going.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 17, 2009, 02:52:50 PM

If I could sum up what I think of Jeff Jagodzinski based on my first impression of him is that he is the "anti-Gruden" in a lot of respects in a positive way. That's not a knock on Gruden, but Jags' approach will really appeal to the players and fans I think. Of course, this is simply a press conference. We'll see if actions back up those words come Sundays this Fall.

Oh man in a lot of ways that couldn't be more true. He actually comes off to me as a little to slack, a little to jovial. 

Bottom line I couldn't be more excited. I'm really at a loss as to why someone would post the head bangs.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 17, 2009, 02:54:07 PM

A lot of his comments seemed to be very pointedly making a break with Gruden. You'd think, and it might well be, that it is intentional.

I don't think that's the case. They're just different. Jags never came off to me as a guy that would take such shots.  Honestly, what would be the point in anyone doing that?

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#29 : February 17, 2009, 03:09:28 PM

Oh man in a lot of ways that couldn't be more true. He actually comes off to me as a little to slack, a little to jovial. 

Bottom line I couldn't be more excited. I'm really at a loss as to why someone would post the head bangs.

I think that person was upset that he will call plays from the booth... I have no idea why that would bother any one.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: JAGODZINSKI DISCUSSES BUCS OFFENSE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools