Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry Guys he's gone « previous next »
Page: 1 2

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 18, 2009, 10:06:42 PM

call me crazy but I think I would prefer Peppers to fat albert.

crazy!!

who's gonna keep the qb from stepping up into the pocket?
something about Haynesworth, I dont know I could see him getting fat cat syndrome.  In all honesty I havent liked him since he stomped Gurode's face.  Anyone who played the game at any level understands how disgraceful that was.  JMO... dont get me wrong I would applaud the signing of either, I just prefer Peppers.  To steal him from the Kitties makes it that much sweeter.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

ryanbuc1

Practice Squad

#16 : February 18, 2009, 10:08:17 PM

Lechler's deal...

RAIDERS REEL IN LECHLER
Posted by Mike Florio on February 18, 2009, 9:47 p.m.
At a time when it appeared that Raiders punter Shane Lechler would leave via free agency, the team worked out a new contract with the man owning one of the strongest legs in the game.

According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Lechler will receive $12 million over four years, with $9 million guaranteed.

Lechler is the first punter to receive an average of $3 million per year.

Some league observers thought that the Raiders were ready to move on, given that Lechler was allegedly thumped on a plane flight home from a road game by defensive tackle Terdell Sands — and that Sands faced no discipline.

Then again, it was just a punter.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 18, 2009, 10:58:52 PM

How about the coaches devise a system that will allow the scheme to create the pressure, if you don't have a player or players that can beat there man one on one then it is time to overhaul the system to implement a scheme that will allow for pressure to be created, I know its a novel idea, but what the heck do I know.
Pressure is created by good players with talent.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry Guys he's gone « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools