Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julius Peppers and DT Sims reuniting? « previous next »
Page: 1

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

: February 19, 2009, 10:22:29 AM

Do you think that the resigning of DT Ryan Sims is paving the way for the reunitiing of the two North Carolina standouts. That it would even intrigue Peppers more to sign here if not tagged, lining up together once again like the good ole days.

Next years DL line up

Adams, Haynesworth, Sims, Peppers

Youserssss!

TBbuccaneer40 out

Simon Phoenix

Starter

#1 : February 19, 2009, 10:24:49 AM

I doubt Sims carries any weight for Peppers making a decision...Peppers wants a better situation he had in Carolina...whether or not thats here is what we will find out come Feb. 27

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can rebuild him..we have the technology

Madman

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 19, 2009, 10:28:46 AM

Now playing next to Haynesworth would have some appeal to Pep. Like the old Kris Jenkins days.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 19, 2009, 01:54:56 PM

Now playing next to Haynesworth would have some appeal to Pep. Like the old Kris Jenkins days.

indeed.  i'm pretty sure he's not swayed by playing next to a guy who was his teammate for a couple seasons 7 years ago....the other way around i can see, but i'm pretty sure their respective pro careers demonstrate that it was peppers who made sims better and not vice versa

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 19, 2009, 01:55:20 PM

Peppers has been tagged

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Julius Peppers-DL- Panthers Feb. 19 - 1:39 pm et

The Panthers placed the franchise tag on Julius Peppers.

Source: Charlotte Observer 

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julius Peppers and DT Sims reuniting? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools