Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Hawks franchise LB LeRoy Hill « previous next »
Page: 1

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

: February 19, 2009, 01:02:32 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

LeRoy Hill-LB- Seahawks Feb. 19 - 12:41 pm et

Seahawks assigned the franchise tag to LB LeRoy Hill, according to ESPN's John Clayton.

The Seahawks appear to be overestimating Hill's market value. While he is a devastating hitter, Hill was arrested for marijuana possession in January and likely would've struggled to find a deal anywhere close to his $8.304M franchise number. Hill also has never played a 16-game season. The Seahawks will be strapped against the cap if no long-term deal is reached.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#1 : February 19, 2009, 01:04:40 PM

DAMN!

That was one of the guys I really wanted in Tampa this year. He is the Seahawks best LB, nobody knows that though.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#2 : February 19, 2009, 01:12:13 PM

Well, for nobody knowing that the Hawks sure felt everyone knew it.

Oh I know they knew. Thats why they used the tag on him. But people think that Tatupu and Peterson are the best guys there. You can easily debate they are. But I think Hill is just as good as those 2.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Hawks franchise LB LeRoy Hill « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools