Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BYE BYE COLTS!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

#120 : January 22, 2007, 03:55:41 PM

I want Dungy to suffer for not finishing what he started here, because he didn't have the killer instinct to hire a competent offensive coordinator.
Sick and twisted. Dungy haters are almost as dumb as Gruden haters
I don't get this either. Dungy turned this team around from a joke to one that was feared.
I'd give Kiffin just as much credit for every season since 96.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#121 : January 22, 2007, 03:58:41 PM

to whoever started this thread.....dont you look like a fool now

I knew the colts could comeback and ALL OF US SHOULD KNOW that quite well, remember Colts vs Bucs, MNF, one of the worst days of my life lol

This surprises you how? most threads here are initiated by some sort of negativity.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#122 : January 22, 2007, 04:20:46 PM

Congrats to the Colts, and for the record, Gruden did win with Dungy's team.
OH...HELL NO.....
Worst post of the month.  BucsGuru showing his colors again, whatever the knucklehead colors are these days.  What a moronic thing to say, but you knew some moron(s) was/were going to say it, and you knew BucsGuru would be the one to get the ball rolling.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#123 : January 22, 2007, 04:25:07 PM

Congrats to the Colts, and for the record, Gruden did win with Dungy's team.
OH...HELL NO.....
Worst post of the month. BucsGuru showing his colors again, whatever the knucklehead colors are these days. What a moronic thing to say, but you knew some moron(s) was/were going to say it, and you knew BucsGuru would be the one to get the ball rolling.
I would expect nothing less from him

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#124 : January 22, 2007, 04:41:01 PM

I want Dungy to suffer for not finishing what he started here, because he didn't have the killer instinct to hire a competent offensive coordinator.
Sick and twisted. Dungy haters are almost as dumb as Gruden haters
I don't get this either. Dungy turned this team around from a joke to one that was feared.
I'd venture to say that T is not a serious Bucs fan, maybe he is just a casual fan or not a Bucs fan at all.  He is just a guy who likes to post crap, because nobody who was a Bucs fan during the Dungy years would come back and say something like that now. 

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#125 : January 22, 2007, 04:44:55 PM

anyone wishing  Ill Will to anyone, regardless if sports related, is idiotic, have you heard of karma?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#126 : January 22, 2007, 04:53:21 PM

People never cease to amaze, just like they never cease to disappoint.  Too bad.  Wish all that is good to both Tony and Lovie, thanks for what they did here, as well as continued thanks to Monte. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#127 : January 22, 2007, 05:25:01 PM

Isn't it funny that Samari hasn't reposted in the thread.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#128 : January 22, 2007, 08:29:41 PM

He has to get home from school first.  Or maybe he's on work release.

PA BuccsFan

Rookie

#129 : January 22, 2007, 09:16:05 PM

I actually like the colts, hate the pats.

i don't have anything against peyton, or dungy.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#130 : March 18, 2007, 03:04:39 PM

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL - this is great - couldn't happen to a better team.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BYE BYE COLTS!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools