Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BYE BYE COLTS!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #30 : January 21, 2007, 08:23:11 PM »

this ref sucks he just missed 2 PI calls and he is known for that

Ok, there goes the credibility again.

Very good call, Wayne tripped over his own feet.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #31 : January 21, 2007, 08:24:12 PM »

Samari, the way you choose your words can show a lot about your feeling on a subject. I'm not trying to offend you. I'm trying to understand you. Your near taunting of the Colts everytime they make an error just seems like hatred.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #32 : January 21, 2007, 08:25:53 PM »

The Colts are the Notre Dame of the NFL - OVERRATED

joedav01

Hall of Famer

« #33 : January 21, 2007, 08:31:15 PM »

I'll admit it I hate Peyton Manning.  And I really don't care for Tony Dungy.  He is joke in the playoffs and probably cost the Bucs 2 or more trips to the Super Bowl.

I don't like Dungy's demeanor or personality.  Not my type of coach.  Give me Gruden or any firey style of coach any day over him.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

« #34 : January 21, 2007, 08:33:47 PM »

The Colts are the Notre Dame of the NFL - OVERRATED

Lets not get carried away.  The Colts are choke artists, but are a very talented team.

Notre Dame is an average team at best that can't compete with any of the top teams, yet the media always finds a way to put them in the top 15 in the polls.  What are they like 0 for their last 9 bowl games and have lost by an average of like 20 points.  It is absurd.  Notre Dame has no business anywhere near the top 25 until they actually be a top 25 team.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #35 : January 21, 2007, 08:35:42 PM »

When was the last time Notre Dame even won a bowl game let alone a National Championship yet they continue to get the sympathy spot in the BCS when the only teams they ever play bet them - just like the Colts - granted they win their weak division but as soon as it is put up or shut up time they are mute.  I have no respect for Peyton Manning after throwing other players under the bus while he acts like it has nothing to do with his sorry play.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

« #36 : January 21, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »

Notre Dame has won countless national championships over the years. And it's near impossible to compare a college football team to an NFL football team. It's just different.

What is it with you and these teams from the past?  Notre Dame used to be great 50 years ago.  Good for them.  Who cares?

Same with the Yankees.  Who cares?  Its the past get over it.  Live in the present, its a much more healthy existance.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #37 : January 21, 2007, 08:42:56 PM »

jd, those were my teams growing up; that's why I mention the past when I comment on some teams. For example, the Yankees of the 1970's were my teams growing up. I can relate to those games. I'm not losing a sense of the present. I mentioned the Notre Dame teams of old because Notre Dame is not; as shown throughout history, an overrated franchise. That's all.

Joe, I don't think rooting against a Dungy success has anything to do with some of the FANS saying that Gruden won with Dungy's team. That is a fan opinion; not endorsed by Dungy to my knowledge. Why would you not like Dungy because of something a fan, or group of fans, believe?

joedav01

Hall of Famer

« #38 : January 21, 2007, 08:47:27 PM »

I see GF63, but Notre Dame isn't a franchise, it is a University.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #39 : January 21, 2007, 08:51:02 PM »

The football team in and of itself is a franchise. You've never heard the title "college franchise"?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #40 : January 21, 2007, 08:52:47 PM »

GF, I just stated I love Dungy. So I'm not really rooting against Dungy and Co. because
of Dungy or Manning. I'm rooting against them because it might shut up all those
idiots who keep bringing up the Dungy's team thing.

Plus, I like rooting hard for one team or the other. Otherwise, it's boring without the
Buc involved.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #41 : January 21, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »

Joe, I'm rooting for the Colts so that it might quiet some of those who say Dungy will never win or make a Superbowl.  ;)

« #42 : January 21, 2007, 08:59:36 PM »

gotta give credit where credit is due. Nice comeback.

nflinsider

Starter

« #43 : January 21, 2007, 08:59:46 PM »

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #44 : January 21, 2007, 09:00:55 PM »

The Colts' defense has to step up and start to play. The Colts can't rely on their offense this game. They have to step up on defense.

Looks to me like the Colts offense is responsible for the comeback.   The defense only has one stop, but the offense has generated 18 points during that time.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BYE BYE COLTS!!!!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools