Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE COLTS JUST...WELL...AREN'T IN S-I-N-K « previous next »
Page: 1 2

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

« : January 21, 2007, 07:53:36 PM »

PATRIOTS WILL WIN IT AGAIN...BRADY AND BELI......UNBEATABLE......... [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
« #1 : January 21, 2007, 08:01:09 PM »

No they aren't...but they are in S-T-I-N-K! I wouldn't say it's a lock though. The bears have a good D and running game. I still think the Pats are going to win it all, but look on the bright side...we won't have to put up with the Dungy has won the big one and he's better than Gruden and we should have never gotten rid of him crap.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

« #2 : January 21, 2007, 08:01:41 PM »

SINK? Or sync? Poor Zell.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #3 : January 21, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »

They look flat, unprepared, and out of synch.  Meanwhile the Patriots look crisp and very prepared.  They seem to know everything that is coming before it comes.  I wonder if Dungy giving them 3 days off was such a great idea?

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #4 : January 21, 2007, 08:03:15 PM »

Personally, that's why I wanted Dungy to win a Superbowl. :) I didn't want him to win it for other people to say he's better than Gruden, but I wanted him to win it so that people would quit saying he can't win a Superbowl. I still think he'll get his ring one day. But right now, the Colts just don't have all facets of the team working at the same time.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #5 : January 21, 2007, 08:16:16 PM »

Personally, that's why I wanted Dungy to win a Superbowl. :) I didn't want him to win it for other people to say he's better than Gruden, but I wanted him to win it so that people would quit saying he can't win a Superbowl. I still think he'll get his ring one day. But right now, the Colts just don't have all facets of the team working at the same time.
I want Dungy to win, because I like him.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #6 : January 21, 2007, 08:18:27 PM »

I have tremendous respect for Dungy as an individual. I think he was a great member of the Tampa Bay community. I think he was a great advocate for the Buccaneers organization when he was here. I haven't ever figured out why people don't want to see him succeed in his endeavors.

« #7 : January 21, 2007, 08:19:56 PM »

I feel for Dungy, Harrison, and Manning.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #8 : January 21, 2007, 08:43:37 PM »

This game isnt even close to being over.   But there's no doubt that Dungy didn't have his team up for the game at the start.

« #9 : January 21, 2007, 09:22:58 PM »

Looks like quite a game from where I'm sitting. (But...I did miss the beginning)

T

Hall of Famer

« #10 : January 21, 2007, 09:28:28 PM »

I have tremendous respect for Dungy as an individual. I think he was a great member of the Tampa Bay community. I think he was a great advocate for the Buccaneers organization when he was here. I haven't ever figured out why people don't want to see him succeed in his endeavors.
I don't want Dungy to win anything since he didn't win it here. He lacked the killer instinct to hire a competent offensive coordinator, to put the Bucs over the top. Plus, it would be unbearable to listen to sports radio or read the local paper in Tampa if Dungy went to the Super Bowl, everyone in Tampa still roots for Dungy since he's a nice guy and goes to Church. I hate the casual fans who can't stop living in the past.Support OUR coach and team!!!

nflinsider

Starter

« #11 : January 21, 2007, 09:32:18 PM »

The Colts are ROLLIN LIKE A MAC TRUCK STOLIN!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #12 : January 21, 2007, 09:32:33 PM »

I don't know whether the majority of people who support Dungy support him because of his religious beliefs. If that is the case, I think there needs to be more merit than just, "he goes to church." I do respect him for being a born again Christian, sure, but I respect the job he did in Tampa Bay more. I'm not necessarily talking about his role on the field. I'm talking about the work he and his wife did for the Tampa Bay community. I'm talking about the charitable work he did while a Buccaneer. I think the leadership he gave while head coach was strong. All that, however, doesn't always help you win games. Winning games is what counts, and Dungy couldn't win enough while in Tampa. Personally, I don't have any strong feelings toward his role in Tampa anymore in terms of a negative opinion. He's not the coach anymore in Tampa. But, as a fan, I'd just like to see him finally be given the opportunity to win a Superbowl. I think he deserves it; regardless of whether someone else believes that or not.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #13 : January 21, 2007, 10:57:06 PM »

Congrats to the Colts, they hung in there, capatalized on some NE mistakes, penalties, and some questionable calls, and intercepted the Golden Boy when he shines most. 

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
« #14 : January 21, 2007, 11:13:33 PM »

Shame on all Buc fans who disrespect Dungy.  He is our all-time greatest coach.  He brought us from the team who invented losing to constant playoff contender.  He deserves this...and if you don't agree, I find it hard to respect you as a Buccaneer fan.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE COLTS JUST...WELL...AREN'T IN S-I-N-K « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools