Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE COLTS JUST...WELL...AREN'T IN S-I-N-K « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : January 21, 2007, 11:14:31 PM

Shame on all Buc fans who disrespect Dungy. He is our all-time greatest coach. He brought us from the team who invented losing to constant playoff contender. He deserves this...and if you don't agree, I find it hard to respect you as a Buccaneer fan.
And yet, you probably think he / McKay drafted Sapp, Brooks, and Lynch.

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#16 : January 21, 2007, 11:17:15 PM

Shame on all Buc fans who disrespect Dungy. He is our all-time greatest coach. He brought us from the team who invented losing to constant playoff contender. He deserves this...and if you don't agree, I find it hard to respect you as a Buccaneer fan.

VIVA SAM WYCHE!!

#17 : January 21, 2007, 11:18:23 PM

VIVA SAM WYCHE!!
Yeah boy 'high five'.

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#18 : January 21, 2007, 11:20:03 PM

? -- What ever happened to Floyd Peters?

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 21, 2007, 11:30:52 PM

And yet, you assume when you know nothing.  Dungy was our head coach.  When Dungy was our head coach, we had our first winning season in 15 years his second year here.  He took us to the playoffs 3 times.  Facts are facts.

Now, I will say that I agreed (and still do) with his firing...because he couldn't get us to the big one.  But he built the team that won the Super Bowl, as well teamed up with Kiffin to help build the dominant defense we got so used to (despite the fact he didn't draft all of them).

#20 : January 21, 2007, 11:33:17 PM

And yet, you assume when you know nothing. Dungy was our head coach. When Dungy was our head coach, we had our first winning season in 15 years his second year here. He took us to the playoffs 3 times. Facts are facts.

Now, I will say that I agreed (and still do) with his firing...because he couldn't get us to the big one. But he built the team that won the Super Bowl, as well teamed up with Kiffin to help build the dominant defense we got so used to (despite the fact he didn't draft all of them).

And yet....(just using this since I'm going for the trifecta)

It's obvious that Kiffin was just as big of a part of our run as Mr. Dungy, and to say he 'built' the team that won is false, add in the Sam Wyche draftees, and the FA Gruden signees, and that makes up over 30 / 53 on that roster, he built a very,very, very small portion of the roster.

#21 : January 21, 2007, 11:42:20 PM

Who said I'm cheering against or for...? I'm not dissing Dungy, but let us not act like he's the only man who should get respect in this matchup, I have just as much for Lovie.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 21, 2007, 11:41:22 PM

And yet, you assume when you know nothing. Dungy was our head coach. When Dungy was our head coach, we had our first winning season in 15 years his second year here. He took us to the playoffs 3 times. Facts are facts.

Now, I will say that I agreed (and still do) with his firing...because he couldn't get us to the big one. But he built the team that won the Super Bowl, as well teamed up with Kiffin to help build the dominant defense we got so used to (despite the fact he didn't draft all of them).

And yet....(just using this since I'm going for the trifecta)

It's obvious that Kiffin was just as big of a part of our run as Mr. Dungy, and to say he 'built' the team that won is false, add in the Sam Wyche draftees, and the FA Gruden signees, and that makes up over 30 / 53 on that roster, he built a very,very, very small portion of the roster.

Point taken, but I still don't see how this is reason to cheer against Dungy.  That also means a very small portion was Wyche draftees...or Gruden for that matter.  Point is, Dungy won.  Your boy Wyche didn't.  And when Dungy couldn't win, that's when we got rid of him.  It's how the game goes...I just can't see how you can disrespect a man who brought respect to this franchise.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 21, 2007, 11:44:25 PM

Who said I'm cheering against or for...? I'm not dissing Dungy, but let us not act like he's the only man who should get respect in this matchup, I have just as much for Lovie.

Oh well ok then...  ;D

That is true...maybe we should spend our time gloating the fact that both these men were apart of the Bucs franchise.  8)

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 21, 2007, 11:49:33 PM

It was a GREAT game!!

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#25 : January 22, 2007, 12:30:21 AM

whats with all these people stating before the game or during the pats would win? thats why you dont make stupid thread before the game is over

You Got BUCd Up

Second String

#26 : January 22, 2007, 12:17:12 PM

It's S - Y - N - C, and it looks that they just proved their skeptics wrong. Way to go Indy, congrats!

"People make themselves out to be idiots... I'm just here to help them realize it."

Hallelujah holla back...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE COLTS JUST...WELL...AREN'T IN S-I-N-K « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools