Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Got me to think today « previous next »
Page: 1

: February 26, 2009, 07:56:51 AM

Been listening to sports talk radio now for the first time in a while. Sileo's show this morning brought up a point

Gruden fell on the sword for this orginization...it doesnt matter what coach is on this team when the Glazers want something done they do it.

They wanted to keep Chris Simms even though Jon and BA didnt...Chris told us this himself
They most likely were responsible for the John Lynch release

The reasons why Joey Galloway was not played last year may now come to pass...he was due  roster bonuses and most likely the Glazers advised Jon they didnt want to pay him so they told him to sit him

You cannot look past the fact that Jon Gruden for so long was under the heat from fans for decisions made personnel wise that he may not have anything to do with

The crap that was signed here...the way we won despite the crap that was signed is a testiment to Jon

All the anger all the hatred was aimed at the wrong guy...it should be aimed at the Glazers

You release a Jon Gruden and you hire a DB coach over a Mike Shannahan less than 24 hours after the fire without researching the field?? All of a sudden the issue of money is coming up...the team is running at a discount

This team is so reminding me of the Colverhouse era that we left...now I am just waiting for FA and that is going to be the biggest joke of them all

Sileo said it best this morning....in a graphic way. They took Derrick behind the Palace dug a hole and put him out of his misery

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 26, 2009, 10:28:38 AM

i think you need to re-examine the definition of "fell on the sword".

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Got me to think today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools