Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fans leaving early??? « previous next »
Page: 1

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
: October 15, 2006, 08:20:18 PM

I heard a couple comments on the ride home how it was "great the fans stayed till the end".   While there still were a lot left, me and my buddy kept making comments [after the Bengals last FG] on how the opposite side was starting to look empty.  The Club section only looked between 50%-to 60% occupied and the 3rd level looked to be missing around 25-30%.  And people all around us in our section were leaving left and right.

How could anyone leave that game early???  What a great finish!!! to all those who left early - shame on you and HAHA - you missed a great comeback. 

While the stands seemed to be clearing out, the fans remaining were LOUD during that last 35 seconds! OMG they were loud!  We must have cleared the dead weight and held nothing back!!!!

GREAT GAME!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fans leaving early??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools