Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts 7 pt favorites... make your picks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : January 21, 2007, 11:06:33 PM

I gotta go NFC.

Besides, since the Bucs aren't in it, I'll just be one of the idiots rating the commercials.
That deserves it's own thread quite honestly...
If the commericals suck, maybe I'll just stab myself in the hand with pencil. I aint none too excited about the SB since the Bucs weren't contenders.
Truth, and I say you stab yourself on a webcam, charge 30 bucks per view....you'll be living in the big time.
The NFL lawyers will get me for making bucks off of the "Big Game".
Hmm..

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#16 : January 21, 2007, 11:25:01 PM

IMO, give Peyton 2 weeks to prepare and the film of the Arizona/Chicago game (where Chicago was scored on at will) and he will score a lot.  Right now, I gotta pick the Colts.  But can the Colts run defense show up one more time like vs KC and Baltimore?  Hmm, a lot to consider.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 21, 2007, 11:33:44 PM

The Colts should win this one in a blow out.   Peyton Manning is amazing.   

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 21, 2007, 11:42:13 PM

But we all remember when a supposedly high-powered points machine went into the Super Bowl against a formidable defense and defense wins championships.  Sound familiar? Don't think it will be a repeat of the Bucs win as I think the Bears finally get exposed as does Grossman.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#19 : January 22, 2007, 12:32:40 AM

Colts by 4

HAHa

gharen

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 22, 2007, 12:30:47 AM

Bears 27-17. If Grossman has one of his good games that offense is as good as any out there. The scary thing for Bears fans is if the other Rex shows up. Then it could get ugly quick!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : January 22, 2007, 12:54:37 AM

But we all remember when a supposedly high-powered points machine went into the Super Bowl against a formidable defense and defense wins championships. Sound familiar? Don't think it will be a repeat of the Bucs win as I think the Bears finally get exposed as does Grossman.
The Bears D now is not the Bears D of earlier. The same for the Colts. And the Colts' is much better now.  I Guess Booger is really crying he got traded now!

#22 : January 22, 2007, 12:56:54 AM

at least he'll get to earn his ring this time.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : January 22, 2007, 01:05:07 AM

That's right, I forgot he didn't play in the SB.  He had a broken arm I think.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 22, 2007, 01:09:24 AM

I Guess Booger is really crying he got traded now!

Do you think he was ever crying?    I think the Colts were something like 8-0 when he went there in the first place.    The only ones crying were us when we were paying him that huge salary to stink up the joint and get hurt all the time.

nflinsider

Starter

#25 : January 22, 2007, 08:47:56 AM

Colts BIG! Grossman is in way over his head!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#26 : January 22, 2007, 08:56:38 AM

On grass the Bears will win.  Remember how bad the Jaguars gashed the Colts on the ground in Jax?  The Bears o-line will manhandle the Colts and Benson and Jones will rack up 200 yards + between them.

The Colts are just so tough in the dome but on grass they lose a split second of speed on defense which makes a huge difference.

Bears 28 Colts 17.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 22, 2007, 09:00:03 AM

Colts, I think "bad" Rex is bound to show plus, and this is hard to fathom saying, the Colts run defense should be able to stop the Bears.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#28 : January 22, 2007, 09:01:43 AM

Colts-35
Bears-14

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : January 23, 2007, 12:27:45 AM

On grass the Bears will win. Remember how bad the Jaguars gashed the Colts on the ground in Jax? The Bears o-line will manhandle the Colts and Benson and Jones will rack up 200 yards + between them.

The Colts are just so tough in the dome but on grass they lose a split second of speed on defense which makes a huge difference.

Bears 28 Colts 17.
It's not like they didn't beat anybody on grass!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts 7 pt favorites... make your picks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools