Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: History...blah, blah, blah « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

: January 21, 2007, 10:59:56 PM

It took all of .2 seconds for the media to start the crap about african american this and that and blah blah blah. Any time it's an achievement it's okay to bring up race, other than that and you're bein racist.

this superbowl's gonna suck almost as much as last years.

my only hope is that urlacher hits peyton so hard eli dies.

#1 : January 21, 2007, 11:00:43 PM

Is it wrong I laughed at that Eli line? And I agree on the rest of the points.

#2 : January 21, 2007, 11:05:11 PM

It took all of .2 seconds for the media to start the crap about african american this and that and blah blah blah.

Anytime something happens for the first time, its an issue. Whether you like it or not, it is quite the accomplishment and we'll hear about it for the next 2 weeks. After the superbowl is over, it'll be put to rest and we won't hear it anymore then you and other like you will can be happy.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#3 : January 21, 2007, 11:05:20 PM

I see the men/coaches as Tony and Lovie, not black Tony and black Lovie.  IMO it lessens their achievement by bringing up the race BS. 

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 21, 2007, 11:07:19 PM

I agree they are both good coaches not good black coaches. We as a society already segregate ourselves enough, why seperate ourselves anymore by mentioning two coaches races? Will they make a big deal if it's a Jewish Coach against a German descent Coach?

#5 : January 21, 2007, 11:08:10 PM

I agree they are both good coaches not good black coaches. We as a society already segregate ourselves enough, why seperate ourselves anymore by mentioning two coaches races? Will they make a big deal if it's a Jewish Coach against a German descent Coach?
Nope.

#6 : January 21, 2007, 11:10:02 PM

If Norm Chow was to get there, you best your ass it would be a big deal.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 21, 2007, 11:10:21 PM

Jewish is a race? hmmmmmmmmmm

#8 : January 21, 2007, 11:13:17 PM

The media certainly would. They can always be counted on to pander to the lowest common denominator.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 21, 2007, 11:23:07 PM

Sorry but with the history this league has with not hiring minorities as head
coaches and upper management, it IS an achievement that deserves to be
highlighted.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 21, 2007, 11:24:53 PM

Dude he doesnt get it...............................................
Sorry but with the history this league has with not hiring minorities as head
coaches and upper management, it IS an achievement that deserves to be
highlighted.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 21, 2007, 11:27:59 PM

hey hey...guess what...dungy and lovie are black....didnt know that did ya?

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 21, 2007, 11:29:13 PM

Really...................you know what, I didnt put 2 and 2 together. Thanks alot Sir. You are sooooooooooo smart.
Wow!

Thanks again!

hey hey...guess what...dungy and lovie are black....didnt know that did ya?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 21, 2007, 11:29:56 PM

Just helpin the clueless spot the obvious! Call me ESPN!

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 21, 2007, 11:31:22 PM

Great thread by the way!! You are the MAN!

Just helpin the clueless spot the obvious! Call me ESPN!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: History...blah, blah, blah « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools