Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bart Scott To Visit Rams « previous next »
Page: 1

Swolf

Practice Squad

: February 27, 2009, 01:02:36 AM

Bart Scott To Visit Rams
Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted By Mike Florio 12:53 AM
The Rams are taking aim at multiple free agents who previously played for the Baltimore Ravens.

In addition to center/guard Jason Brown, whom Albert Breer reports will visit St. Louis, the Rams also have lined up a visit with linebacker Bart Scott, according to Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com.

Scott explained on ESPN earlier tonight that, once the talks with the Ravens bumped up against the start of free agency, he decided to go ahead and test the market.
=======================================================================================
I thought I read we were intrested

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 27, 2009, 01:03:09 AM

where are you getting these profootballtalk updates

Swolf

Practice Squad

#2 : February 27, 2009, 01:03:44 AM

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/real_scouts/

it loads slow though

BucsNoles

Second String

#3 : February 27, 2009, 01:14:50 AM

The Rams?  I thought we were serious contenters for Bart Scott?

"Doesn't matter how you start but how you finish."

Swolf

Practice Squad

#4 : February 27, 2009, 02:25:30 AM

Jets emerge as early favorite for Bart Scott
Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted By Albert Breer 2:15 AM
The New York Jets have emerged as the early favorite for the services of free agent linebacker Bart Scott, according to an NFL source.The source said that Scott's first visit will be with the Jets, whose new coach, Rex Ryan, was Scott's defensive coordinator in Baltimore.Already, Scott has drawn interest from the Giants, Chiefs, Dolphins, Bucs, Browns, Rams and Broncos. The Ravens worked up until midnight Thursday to get a deal done with Scott, and are expected to remain in the mix.
Posted In: New York Jets

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 27, 2009, 03:02:45 AM

Funny how many of the media outlets report the BUcs being interested in 1,2, skip a few, 99, 100, and yet Scott Reynolds says they have been quiet, and have not contacted multiple agents.

I am ready to put on my sad face now.

Good night.  When I wake in the morning, I will expect at least one or two key signings.  Hopefully by the Bucs.  Who hopefully won't become the Yucs.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bart Scott To Visit Rams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools