Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Bucs make "BIG SPLASH" with K. Jones « previous next »
Page: 1

goobtube

Starter

: February 27, 2009, 09:22:25 AM

Since we have no visits scheduled and most significant free agents visiting other places and signing deals. Will the Bucs make that "Big Splash" with Kevin Jones? I guess most free agents think since we dumped half our team a couple days ago we are not interested in winning anytime soon. Why come here and be a loser? Why not take a little less money and be on a better team. Hate to be negative, but it's true. I hope we can atleast get a visitor this Free Agency. When did Tampa become sooooooo unattractive to FA's

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#1 : February 27, 2009, 09:23:12 AM

Big splash?  That's more like farting in the bath tub.

RatDog

Starter

#2 : February 27, 2009, 09:26:16 AM

Not much of a big splash, like a small turd falling into the toilet

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 27, 2009, 09:30:49 AM

Not much of a big splash, like a small turd falling into the toilet

Hmmm... I was going with one of those long ones that breaks the surface before it released thus there's no splash at all.

Really the RB from VT?  Isn't he all broken? 

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

DailyRich68

Starter
#4 : February 27, 2009, 09:32:32 AM

NINE HOURS INTO FREE AGENCY.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#5 : February 27, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

HAHA...I about spit my coffee all over my monitor!

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#6 : February 27, 2009, 09:40:53 AM

Big splash? What is this comedy hour? Ha ha ha!!!

goobtube

Starter

#7 : February 27, 2009, 09:53:14 AM

K. Jones could be that great downhill runner we need just like he has been everywhere he has been. We should give hime the keys to the city and make him the centerpiece of our franchise. Can't wait to replace my Brooks jersy with a K. Jones jersey. Of course no pun intended.

atlbuc

Second String

#8 : February 27, 2009, 09:58:13 AM

"K. Jones could be that great downhill runner we need just like he has been everywhere he has been"

Ha Ha...he's a downhill runner alright....he's been going downhill for a few years now.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Bucs make "BIG SPLASH" with K. Jones « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools