Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS HAVE TRADED FOR TE WINSLOW « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#165 : May 21, 2012, 09:55:17 PM

I would be startled and delighted to get something or someone of value from the Bears, or any other NFL team in exchange for Winslow. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#166 : May 21, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

LOL; we would ALL be both "startled and delighted"!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#167 : May 21, 2012, 10:00:30 PM

True enough

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Runole

Hall of Famer
#168 : May 29, 2012, 01:20:00 PM

Dear Mark Dominik,

In the future, please try and get more than 3 years out of your 2nd round picks.

Regards,

FRG
You never know with 2nd round picks. Got a hell of a lot more out of K2 than Dexter Jackson.

Yeh you can even move up 2 places in the 2nd round to grab Benn who most certainly would have still be on the board for that 5th rounder you gave up!

Dominik is a clown when it comes to moves and the difference was readily apparent this year as the moves down to grab Barron and moves up to grab Martin actually made sense as did the choice to move up for David.   I KNOW I KNOW Dominik is being given full credit for the moves! Sorry but I am not buying it for a minute.  Like he actually planned to get Blount all along because he knew that Tennessee would release him!   :o :'(

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#169 : May 29, 2012, 01:59:52 PM

Yeh you can even move up 2 places in the 2nd round to grab Benn who most certainly would have still be on the board for that 5th rounder you gave up!

Dominik is a clown when it comes to moves and the difference was readily apparent this year as the moves down to grab Barron and moves up to grab Martin actually made sense as did the choice to move up for David.   I KNOW I KNOW Dominik is being given full credit for the moves! Sorry but I am not buying it for a minute.

when dominik moves up for benn, freeman, and stocker you call him a clown.  but when "the team" moves up for martin and david you say it makes sense?  why?  just because you like these players better?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#170 : May 29, 2012, 06:05:36 PM

Dominik is a clown when it comes to moves and the difference was readily apparent this year as the moves down to grab Barron and moves up to grab Martin actually made sense as did the choice to move up for David.   I KNOW I KNOW Dominik is being given full credit for the moves! Sorry but I am not buying it for a minute.

Since Barron, Martin, and David haven't played a down in the NFL to date, the only thing that could make those good moves is the fact that you liked them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS HAVE TRADED FOR TE WINSLOW « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools