Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: RAIDERS G CARLISLE VISITING BUCS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#150 : March 01, 2009, 07:27:00 PM

So on that notion, Derrick brooks had many great seasons in the past.� So should we judge his play next year on that or his most recent year?�

You're getting ridiculous, now.  You are comparing a 25 year-old to a 35 year-old.

Again, his numbers aren't the issue it's his lack of explosiveness he exhibited in the past and inability to separate.� Those don't fall on the QB.

Again, that's an opinion, not a fact.

By the way, wasn't that the same QB who Winslow had his best year with?

Yeah, that's the only reason Anderson wasn't benched 4 or 5 games earlier than he was.

Your argument does involve opinion.  You are of the opinion last year was an aberration and he will come back strong in the future.  I am of the opinion that after watching him last year, his skills have diminished due to his injuries taking a toll.

Maybe, but my opinion is based on much more evidence, going back to Miami, than yours is...

How many games did you watch Winslow play this season?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#151 : March 01, 2009, 07:27:46 PM

. . . double sigh . . .

No kidding.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#152 : March 01, 2009, 07:29:20 PM

FYI - Cooper Carlisle did not visit the Bucs. We were fed bad information by someone very close to him. I'm sure you can figure out who. We received info from a very good and trustworthy source tonight that said Carlisle did not visit, so we reported it in our Jabari Greer story. Thought we'd let you know here, too.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#153 : March 01, 2009, 07:29:49 PM

Thanks Jim.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#154 : March 01, 2009, 07:31:03 PM

This thread's about Cooper Carlisle?  Who would have thought???

LFO

Hall of Famer

#155 : March 01, 2009, 07:37:58 PM

So on that notion, Derrick brooks had many great seasons in the past.� So should we judge his play next year on that or his most recent year?�

You're getting ridiculous, now.  You are comparing a 25 year-old to a 35 year-old.

Again, his numbers aren't the issue it's his lack of explosiveness he exhibited in the past and inability to separate.� Those don't fall on the QB.

Again, that's an opinion, not a fact.

By the way, wasn't that the same QB who Winslow had his best year with?

Yeah, that's the only reason Anderson wasn't benched 4 or 5 games earlier than he was.

Your argument does involve opinion.  You are of the opinion last year was an aberration and he will come back strong in the future.  I am of the opinion that after watching him last year, his skills have diminished due to his injuries taking a toll.

Maybe, but my opinion is based on much more evidence, going back to Miami, than yours is...

How many games did you watch Winslow play this season?

No more ridiculous than you saying because he was good in 2007 he will be good in 2009.

His inability to separate is an opinion?  Really.  Call me crazy but I would think seeing that on film would be more fact than opinion.  But I forgot, you know it all.

Your opinion is based on more evidence?  Say what?  I am using his most recent season, you are using seasons before.  If you want to go overall, he has had TWO good years in 5...yet you say he is a top 5 TE?  LOL. 

I saw Winslow quite a bit, and I saw a guy a fraction of his former self.  Thanks for asking.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#156 : March 01, 2009, 07:38:21 PM

This thread's about Cooper Carlisle?  Who would have thought???

Yep, agree to disagree and move on.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#157 : March 01, 2009, 07:55:19 PM

I guess Winslow only played in the NFL. 

Either way 32 games > 10 games.  That would be more evidence every time.

LOL.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#158 : March 01, 2009, 07:56:05 PM

I guess Winslow only played in the NFL. 

Either way 32 games > 10 games.  That would be more evidence every time.

LOL.

Excellent rebuttal.

I thought you were done and the bigger man?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#159 : March 01, 2009, 07:58:25 PM

LOL.

Did I speak on anything?

Laughing at your ridiculous comment and continuing arguing are 2 completely different things. 

Keep trying though.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#160 : March 01, 2009, 08:01:37 PM

LOL.

Did I speak on anything?

Laughing at your ridiculous comment and continuing arguing are 2 completely different things. 

Keep trying though.

I knew you couldn't do it.  You never can.  You always have to have the last word.

I'm done.  I'll show you how to be the bigger man.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#161 : March 01, 2009, 08:04:18 PM

LOL.

Did I speak on anything?

Keep trying though.

I knew you couldn't do it.  You never can.  You always have to have the last word.

I'm done.  I'll show you how to be the bigger man.

LOL.

yeah, you are the bigger man alright, that is why YOU kept arguing, and I didn't.  That is why I tried to end it several times, YOU couldn't.  That is why even after I stopped arguing YOU kept talking about it. 

You aren't half the man I am, chump.  You wouldn't know the first thing about being a man. 

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#162 : March 01, 2009, 09:27:08 PM

NO I GET THE LAST WORD!!!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#163 : March 01, 2009, 09:34:54 PM

Well Stephen Davis' career ended because he was 32 years old and thats basically the life span of a RB in the NFL.

Yessss last word

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: RAIDERS G CARLISLE VISITING BUCS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools