Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin Joseph « previous next »
Page: 1 2

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 15, 2006, 05:14:46 PM

Both tripping penalties were on Mahan, who had came in for Buenning, he was injured after the first quarter. The offensively line was the difference today, although Gradkowski could have easily tossed 2-3 TDs, his lack of experienced kept the game close. He was not really under pressure, Cadillac had alot of room to run, and I think there was 1 batted ball on a 7-man blitz.

Had Gradkowski not thrown 6-7 really BAD throws, Tampa could have easily won 24/27-13. The Bucs aside from giving up 2 big plays IMO, dominated the Bengals, the offense just couldn't get going when it mattered.

Listening to Gene and Hardy it seemed as if Bruce had chances to make some really big pass plays, but he just failed to connect most of the time.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 15, 2006, 05:20:42 PM

Listening to Gene and Hardy it seemed as if Bruce had chances to make some really big pass plays, but he just failed to connect most of the time.

Those weren't "Chances" Pat, they were passes he shoulda checked down on.  He tried to force a few deep balls, he'll know better next time.

TBayJJ

Second String

#17 : October 15, 2006, 05:23:22 PM

I saw a couple of plays were Grads had WRs wide open and just didn't see them. Thats just from him being a rookie, he will develop took keep his head down field.

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

#18 : October 15, 2006, 06:19:20 PM

How did Trueblood do? I know he had a tripping penalty, but other than that, how did he do? The game wasn't on up here in TN. Hopefully NFL Network will air it.
he didnt have a tripping penalty, that was Mahan.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 15, 2006, 06:21:42 PM

Ok...NFL.com said it was on Trueblood.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 15, 2006, 06:47:52 PM

I thought both of 'em played well.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin Joseph « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools