Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin Joseph « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TBayJJ

Second String

: October 15, 2006, 04:41:40 PM

Davin Joseph played a hell of a game. That big run that caddy had did you guys see that block he had. I think this guy is the real deal. Go Bucs!

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 15, 2006, 04:42:38 PM

How did Trueblood do? I know he had a tripping penalty, but other than that, how did he do? The game wasn't on up here in TN. Hopefully NFL Network will air it.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 15, 2006, 04:43:17 PM

How did Trueblood do? I know he had a tripping penalty, but other than that, how did he do? The game wasn't on up here in TN. Hopefully NFL Network will air it.

Trueblood did VERY well IMO.

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#3 : October 15, 2006, 04:43:53 PM

Joseph did better than I thought he would given his pre-season.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 15, 2006, 04:47:58 PM

Watched the game on TV and Trueblood got mentioned for making the key block on Caddy's 50 yard run.   It sure looked like Grads had time to throw for most of the game.

Early in the game, there was a 10 yard penalty for the first two or three series which killed drives.  Later Grads was overthrowing guys, not hitting the checkdown guy or just not being in synch with the recievers. These were the things that held the score down rather than undue pressure on the QB. As far as O-line blocking I think they did pretty damn good, but we have to cut out those early drive killing penalties. That automatically turns the game into a defensive struggle.

coopsxx

Starter
#5 : October 15, 2006, 04:48:53 PM

Trueblood got into the second level of one of caddy's big runs and ate Ahmad Brooks.

Very encouraging

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 15, 2006, 04:49:00 PM

Tru kicked some a$$ too, just not consistently.  Can see why we drafted him, he'll be special in time.  Same with DJ.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 15, 2006, 04:49:56 PM

Well if that's the case, that really bodes well for the future of this team. If Trueblood and Joseph are the real deal, and Buenning is good, then we can live with Davis and all we really need is our future center and we could have a solid line. Maybe not great, but younger and better than the last few years.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

TBayJJ

Second String

#8 : October 15, 2006, 04:50:10 PM

yeah I really think Joseph is special. I mean for his first start I thought he did real well.

coopsxx

Starter
#9 : October 15, 2006, 04:55:53 PM

Davis is a good player too, he's a undrafted free agent who has become a leader on a poor line, he has played well this year and will develop 26 is young for a LT. It will help that his QB aint a statue too

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 15, 2006, 04:57:54 PM

Props to the O-Line, again. They're making great progress this year.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

gharen

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 15, 2006, 04:58:53 PM

I really think were a new Center away from having a good OL.

G-Snake

Rookie

#12 : October 15, 2006, 05:01:01 PM

Both tripping penalties were on Mahan, who had came in for Buenning, he was injured after the first quarter. The offensively line was the difference today, although Gradkowski could have easily tossed 2-3 TDs, his lack of experienced kept the game close. He was not really under pressure, Cadillac had alot of room to run, and I think there was 1 batted ball on a 7-man blitz.

Had Gradkowski not thrown 6-7 really BAD throws, Tampa could have easily won 24/27-13. The Bucs aside from giving up 2 big plays IMO, dominated the Bengals, the offense just couldn't get going when it mattered.

drywallbuc

Starter

#13 : October 15, 2006, 05:05:45 PM

maybe we draft a good center, can we get one of those late? free agency looks better for a chance at proven player.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

Orangegone1

Starter

#14 : October 15, 2006, 05:06:06 PM

I really think were a new Center away from having a good OL.
Totally agree
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin Joseph « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools