Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow - caution!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 28, 2009, 09:52:59 PM

Why DTG?

I dunno, I just sense that they're more interested in a long-term solution at WR versus a short-term answer. If they bring him in, great... but I would be surprised. Of course, I've been surprised before.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 28, 2009, 09:54:15 PM

Hell he is only 31............some guys on here act like he is done.

#17 : February 28, 2009, 10:02:52 PM

Look, the guy has baggage:

1. He's dumb as a post
2. He's had a bunch of injuries
3. He's self-absorbed

You weight that against his ability to produce (check) and your ability to reign in his personality issues (unknown). He's better than we'd get out of our R2 pick in reality and gives us a reliable secondary receiver.

Still, it'll be easy to evaluate this since if he blows out the knee again or turns into a pouty beaotch no one can say the FO didn't know that risk.
you forgot his father is a pain in the a$$ and his mother sews socks that smell

bibfortuna

Second String
#18 : February 28, 2009, 10:07:13 PM

TJ could probably give us at least 3 good years. He's not a bad option with Antonio/Winslow around to stretch the field. With a good o-line and a fast, shifty RB (which we don't have), it should look even better.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow - caution!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools