Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So Will The Houshmandzadeh visit get canceled? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 01, 2009, 01:47:13 AM

He cannot handle being a #2 and frankly doesn't deserve to be or we are screwed on offense next season.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 01, 2009, 01:52:39 AM

With Clayton re-signing will Housh still come? I don't really see why he would if Clayton got starters money, which there is no reason to think he didn't.

We don't need Housh. Clayton just signed another "I'll dedicate my life to football" deals with our new GM. M80 will be wrecking it this year bigtime!

We need a solid #3 and #4 WR. I guess Housh could slide in that 3 spot if you can beat out Stovall. Really been hearing Stovall is lights out this offseason so we'll see. On second thought just pass all along. We got Clayton now, thank god and with Stovall in the wings we are loaded at WR...............

Baghead #2

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 01, 2009, 01:57:54 AM

With Clayton re-signing will Housh still come? I don't really see why he would if Clayton got starters money, which there is no reason to think he didn't.

We don't need Housh. Clayton just signed another "I'll dedicate my life to football" deals with our new GM. M80 will be wrecking it this year bigtime!

We need a solid #3 and #4 WR. I guess Housh could slide in that 3 spot if you can beat out Stovall. Really been hearing Stovall is lights out this offseason so we'll see. On second thought just pass all along. We got Clayton now, thank god and with Stovall in the wings we are loaded at WR...............

What are you smokin, and I suppose that Paris Warren should move ahead of Antonio Bryant now too.  Clayton sucks - always has always will!  ::)

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 01, 2009, 02:02:06 AM

HAHA, I was joking OS! Our WR corp is THE WORST in the NFL.

Baghead #2

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 01, 2009, 02:03:25 AM

HAHA, I was joking OS! Our WR corp is THE WORST in the NFL.

Whew, I was hoping that you were!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#20 : March 01, 2009, 10:45:25 AM

Housh likes the Vikes
T.J. Houshmandzadeh | Bengals | Interested: Titans? Seahawks? Eagles? Buccaneers? Giants? Vikings?
Wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh caused quite a stir during an appearance on ESPN early Friday morning. Although the Minnesota Vikings were not initially thought to be a likely destination for the veteran, Housh remarked on how nice it would be to play for a team against whom opposing defenses could not focus on him, saying, "I'm looking at teams I think have good coaches and good offensive lines and good running games. I have no idea if those teams are interested in me. If I can play with Adrian Peterson, can you imagine what I would do getting one-on-one coverage with Adrian Peterson? I am going to win 98.6 percent of the time with one-on-one coverage with him in the backfield."
Regarding the second sentence of Housh's quote, the Minneapolis Star Tribune was unable to confirm that the Vikings were interested in pursuing the wideout, especially considering the monster contract they laid out for Bernard Berrian last offseason. The other teams believed to be in the running for Houshmandzadeh are the New York Giants, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks and Tennessee Titans.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 01, 2009, 10:51:26 AM

NFLN said this morning that there is no visit to TB scheduled ... my guess is Whosyourmamma's agent used Sheftner to add a few extra 0's to his clients contract.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 01, 2009, 10:54:54 AM

I know.  Maybe Morris can get MC to sign a commitment contract.  That really worked the last time.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 01, 2009, 10:56:16 AM

If Clayton was signed as our #2 WR for the upcoming season, I am going to freaking HURL!

BucsMagic64

Starter

#24 : March 01, 2009, 10:57:50 AM

So far this offseason we have

-Lost out on the bidding for Albert Haynesworth
-Lost out on stealing Jonathan Vilma from the Saints
-Almost traded for Jay Cutler but got shot down
-Being used by Houshmandzadeh's agent to get a team he likes to pay up more money
-Have not signed a single FA

But hey...we have Kellen Winslow.

:(
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So Will The Houshmandzadeh visit get canceled? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools