Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone here willing to admit the Colts made the right choice in... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#45 : January 25, 2007, 04:06:19 AM

so glad that we got rid of the biggest under achiever this side of yatta its unbelievable,him and yatta were like weights around our necks.....now lets make that 64th pick be a good one so we can all smile and forget about the big talk golfer who sat on his fat azz.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 25, 2007, 04:55:18 AM

I can honestly say I've seen McFarland play well at times.   It just seemed to be few and far between.    I don't think he even played in the superbowl for us though did he?   I believe he was injured that year and we ended up winning the superbowl even though he wasn't playing.   But I could be wrong there, I never really notice him much.

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#47 : January 25, 2007, 05:36:37 AM

What we have here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week. I don't like it any more than you men do.
 - Really though, what I see is that Chev, who is a vet here and one of the more knowledgable patient ones at that, has offended a newbie, who for his or her part has spoken with clarity, good sense, and sound reasonable opinions, but doesn't want to appoligize for whatever reasons.
I had the same problem the first time I posted something last year and 2 ass clown "vets" jumped on my back and tried to beat me down about it because of whatever lame duck reason. I fired back and had a few supporters and haters etc. Some (most) guys get way too full of themselves because they have posted here longer than Moses and think their opinion carries more clout, but usually Chev is not one of them.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#48 : January 25, 2007, 08:00:35 AM

Chev, I never question your football knowledge. Good for Booger that things are working out for him. I just wish he had stayed on the field more with us. One of the great 'what ifs' of the last seven years, IMHO.

No question Jersey, I really wasn't defending the guy or anything, just trying to be fair to him as they have played well in the playoffs that's all...Thanks for the observation thomas10..

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone here willing to admit the Colts made the right choice in... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools