Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Vick hit....... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : October 16, 2006, 05:49:51 PM

Vick did get hit late, the team has a right to be upset because their most valuable cog is running the risk of injury. I don't blame the Falcons for getting upset.

Then they should be upset for the coach leaving him in the final minute of a game they couldnt win. Or maybe they should be mad at Vick for not throwing the ball away, ratehr than running for yards that didnt matter.

Like that Brooks quote said, the Bucs pulled up a few times when Vick wnet for the sideline only to watch him grab a few extra yards. If you are within a yard of Vick and hes not out of bounds and you are 260 lbs running full speed you do the only thing you can, knock his head off. Antonio Pierce is a great player, one of the best LB in teh NFL and I dont think he is a dirty player.

What I dont understand is why Vick doesnt know how to slide. 12 year old little league baseball players know how to slide, its not some special martial arts technique
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Vick hit....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools