Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow on 620... « previous next »
Page: 1

Simon Phoenix

Starter

: March 02, 2009, 06:00:12 PM

right now....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can rebuild him..we have the technology

Swolf

Practice Squad

#1 : March 02, 2009, 06:14:33 PM

I am stoked to watch him play after that interview. He HAS swagger!!!

Simon Phoenix

Starter

#2 : March 02, 2009, 06:17:29 PM

Not a whole lot said that we didn't already hear from him...

He's happy to be here..
Happy to be reunited with old teammates(McCown, Faine, Bryant)
Hasn't spoken in depth with Jags yet..
Likes Morris...
He is ready to show people how "overrated" he is...
Though he did slip a little bit saying that when he arrived at Tampa he met with Morris and Dominik to "OK" the trade...don't know if that's true or if he just mis-spoke..

I am excited about him..and I hope we see him used creatively

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can rebuild him..we have the technology

SkoolFL

Starter
#3 : March 02, 2009, 06:40:50 PM

His confidence and this fresh start is probably a great thing for this team!  I think he will be a leader on this team hopefully!

(Formerly Solja, and Turk)....Its good to be back!

Check out the music I started making this offseason!

www.Facebook.com/SkoolFL  www.Youtube.com/SkoolFL  www.Twitter.com/SkoolFL

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#4 : March 02, 2009, 06:46:56 PM

I liked the trade the moment I heard it.  The guy is a going to be a focal point of our offense and really help in the Red Zone...he is a mismatch in regard to coverage against any LB or S in the league

#5 : March 02, 2009, 07:09:46 PM

Winslow is a horrible cancer. Why would a terrible team trade a guy like this for a 2nd round pick? Seriously? Because he is a selfish man. Browns did not score a TD the last 5 games. Not one. Then they trade thier franchise TE for a draft pick? LOL. Something wrong? Yes. He is not a good team guy. Period.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 02, 2009, 07:13:29 PM

Winslow is a horrible cancer. Why would a terrible team trade a guy like this for a 2nd round pick? Seriously? Because he is a selfish man. Browns did not score a TD the last 5 games. Not one. Then they trade thier franchise TE for a draft pick? LOL. Something wrong? Yes. He is not a good team guy. Period.

Can't we have this one little piece of positiveness to hang onto?  ;D

I think Winslow was a great addition. I know I look forward to seeing him play.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 02, 2009, 07:15:12 PM

After what happened to him up there, I wouldn't begrudge him a little resentment.

#8 : March 02, 2009, 07:48:32 PM

Why exactly is WInslow a cancer, can anyooone tell me that?

He doesnt beat his wife

He doesnt get arrested

He is liked by his coaches, atleast his college coach Butch Davis liked him enough to draft him when he had teh chance

He is liked by his teammates, OL for teh Browns Rex Hadnot was on Jim Rome when the trade broke and Hadnot said he loved playing with WInslow and he is a great teammate. ANd the one thing he said about him is he works harder then anyone on the team

So what he got hype and said he was a soldier in a football game. He is a little bit **CENSORED**y. Who gives a damn. There's not one all time great player who doesnt have supreme confidence

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 02, 2009, 07:51:42 PM

His character reminds me of Warren Sapp, but he never did anything special in Tampa...

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 02, 2009, 08:54:57 PM

He showed alot of class and maturity in that interview which is miles apart from the interviews he did about 3-4 years ago.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#11 : March 02, 2009, 09:14:39 PM

Not one TD? Look at their QB situation...our QB situation at this moment is better than theirs was last year. He can't throw it to himself. All of the reports that I have heard about him have been positive and plus he really could have exposed the Browns on the way that they handled to whole Staph thing, but he didn't. On trading him for a draft pick...who knows why and better yet, who cares? You're claims are gibberish to say the least.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow on 620... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools