Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Pictures From Tuesday's Senior Bowl Practice « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucs1

Practice Squad
« : January 23, 2007, 04:39:16 PM »

ENJOY!

Head Coach Jon Gruden talks over a play with Washington WR Jason Hill

FB Brian Leonard takes a handoff from Michigan State QB Drew Stanton

Defensive Backs Coach Raheem Morris emphasizes a point to Fresno State CB Marcus McAuley

East Carolina WR Aundrae Allison gets past the defender on a quick slant

Linebackers Coach Gus Bradley urges one of his charges to maximum effort

Defensive Coordinator Monte Kiffin watches a portion of practice alongside General Manager Bruce Allen

West Virginia OL Dan Mozes points out a potential blitzer to the rest of the line

Ohio State DL David Patterson takes his turn running through the tackling dummies

Louisville RB Kolby Smith listens to some guidance from Running Backs Coach Art Valero

Personnel Executive Doug Williams films a segment with NFL Network during Tuesday's practice

Maryland DB Josh Wilson returns a kickoff during the special teams portion of practice

Virginia Tech WR David Clowney settles under a deep pass down the sideline

Quarterbacks Coach Paul Hackett gives Pitt QB Tyler Palko a one-on-one lesson

Washington State WR Jason Hill makes the catch and peeks at an oncoming defender

Ohio State QB Troy Smith lets fly with a downfield pass

Running Backs Coach Art Valero chats with Syracuse DB Tanard Jackson during a special teams period

Iowa OL Marshall Yanda prepares for a battle with Nebraska DE Adam Carriker

Michigan State QB Drew Stanton has looked sharp early in Senior Bowl week

General Manager Bruce Allen is pleased with what he sees on the practice field

Head Coach Jon Gruden clarifies a point with Rutgers FB Brian Leonard

Wide Receivers Coach Richard Mann points out a landmark on the field for use in running a route

Michigan LB David Harris listens to Linebackers Coach Gus Bradley breaking down a play

Buccaneer scouts Brian Gardner and Mike Martin take notes during Tuesday's practice

Director of Pro Scouting Mark Dominik discusses prospects with scouts Jim Abrams and Seth Turner

Michigan State QB Drew Stanton uncorks a hard pass downfield

Head Coach Jon Gruden makes a point using game film from the college season

New Tight Ends Coach Bob Casullo goes over a detail on the playsheet

Dedicated Senior Bowl prospects used down time between meetings to study their new playbooks

corporal.clegg

Second String

« #1 : January 23, 2007, 04:45:33 PM »

Great Photos.....THANKS  ;D

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #2 : January 23, 2007, 04:54:31 PM »

I love this time of year.  Let's hope we are scouting some real studs that will be Buccaneers in April.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #3 : January 23, 2007, 05:23:58 PM »

I can see Gruden falling in love with Drew stanton.......anyone here ever catch of of the Mich St. games durring the season?

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

« #4 : January 23, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »

I can see Gruden falling in love with Drew stanton.......
Hopefully not.

Stanton=Simms

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #5 : January 23, 2007, 05:26:11 PM »

I can see Gruden falling in love with Drew stanton.......
Hopefully not.

Stanton=Simms

oh great....................

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #6 : January 23, 2007, 05:28:43 PM »

I heard Wolfe didn't practice today. Anybody know why?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #7 : January 23, 2007, 05:35:11 PM »

I heard Wolfe didn't practice today. Anybody know why?

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx
At least two offensive players – Northern Illinois running back Garrett Wolfe and Rutgers tight end Clark Harris – have been shelved for the remainder of the week and will not play in Saturday’s game.

Wolfe, the nation’s leading rusher, suffered a hamstring injury on Monday. The undersized (5-7, 170) back had shown impressive quickness in the opening practice and was getting a look at punt and kickoff return, too.

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #8 : January 23, 2007, 05:37:43 PM »

Wow, that sucks. It's not surprising though. He wasn't supposed to even practice.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

« #9 : January 23, 2007, 05:38:53 PM »

nice pics, thanks for sharing.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #10 : January 23, 2007, 07:03:43 PM »

ENJOY!

Head Coach Jon Gruden clarifies a point with Rutgers FB Brian Leonard

could that be "yo ... how does our first 2nd round pick sound to you Brian?"  We need Defense big time, but you know Gru's got to be liken' this kid

T

Hall of Famer

« #11 : January 23, 2007, 07:49:59 PM »

Love to see either Stanton or Hill wearing Pewter next year. Stanton could be a diamond in the rough prospect.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #12 : January 23, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »

Actually after working with Troy Smith he said "I can work with this kid!"  Greeaat. In love again with a sure fire bust!

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

« #13 : January 23, 2007, 08:35:34 PM »

Actually after working with Troy Smith he said "I can work with this kid!"  Greeaat. In love again with a sure fire bust!

HAVE FAITH IN WHAT THEY DO! THEY KNOW MORE THAN US!!!

matt

Starter

« #14 : January 23, 2007, 08:46:25 PM »

I can see Gruden falling in love with Drew stanton.......anyone here ever catch of of the Mich St. games durring the season?

I did enjoy watching Drew Stanton lose to Michigan EVERY TIME he played them. Also, he's a big reason why State choked away that Notre Dame game this past September. However, he did lead his high school team, Farmington Hills Harrison (a Class A power in Michigan) to back to back state titles in 2001 and 2002. At State, he had a terrible team and an even worse coach. With the right coaching, I think he could be a legitimate NFL starter. I wouldn't take him any higher than fifth round though, and we don't really need him since we already have Bruce.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Pictures From Tuesday's Senior Bowl Practice « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools