Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Pictures From Tuesday's Senior Bowl Practice « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : January 23, 2007, 10:10:58 PM

Actually after working with Troy Smith he said "I can work with this kid!" Greeaat. In love again with a sure fire bust!
I wouldn't say sure fire....

#16 : January 23, 2007, 11:02:01 PM

ENJOY!

I like the looks of that!!!!!

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 23, 2007, 11:28:34 PM

They said on the NFL network that leonard weighed 225 and that he sees himself as a as a running back, not a fullback.

Just what they said on NFL Network tonight...

Baghead #2

#18 : January 24, 2007, 12:25:09 PM

Actually after working with Troy Smith he said "I can work with this kid!" Greeaat. In love again with a sure fire bust!
Yeah, why can't he draft studs such as Reidel Anthony, Jaquez Green, and others like Dungy did?

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 24, 2007, 04:17:18 PM

The only QB jon is allowed to fall in love with is brady or russell anything else is wayyyyyy too risky.  And that pick would have to sit on the bench forever because we're gonna buy Garcia.  Of course, with Jon, you can never have too many QBs or spleens to spare.LOL

#20 : January 24, 2007, 04:30:24 PM

The only QB jon is allowed to fall in love with is brady or russell anything else is wayyyyyy too risky.  And that pick would have to sit on the bench forever because we're gonna buy Garcia.  Of course, with Jon, you can never have too many QBs or spleens to spare.LOL

Well, sorta...I mean Gruden "fell in love" with Gradkowski...in the 6th round.  If he's going to "fall in love" with Russell or Quinn, it will have to be at the top of round 1.  I wouldn't be against him "falling in love" with someone at the appropriate spot.

#21 : January 24, 2007, 05:19:04 PM

He fell out of love with Grads. He no longer sees him as the QB of the future per PFW.

#22 : January 24, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Yep heard the same MBF.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#23 : January 24, 2007, 05:24:29 PM

He fell out of love with Grads. He no longer sees him as the QB of the future per PFW.

thats to bad, I kinda liked the idea of Grads comming so late in the draft, and his speed, i just wish he had a better arm...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 24, 2007, 05:32:10 PM

I don't remember seeing a statement this strong in PR.  Do you have a link to where it was in PFW?

#25 : January 24, 2007, 05:35:42 PM

I don't remember seeing a statement this strong in PR. Do you have a link to where it was in PFW?
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/NFC/NFC+South/Tampa+Bay/WWHI/default.htm

We also hear Gruden is no longer enamored with rookie QB Bruce Gradkowski and that Gruden may no longer view Gradkowski as his quarterback of the future.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 24, 2007, 05:40:11 PM

ENJOY!

Head Coach Jon Gruden clarifies a point with Rutgers FB Brian Leonard

could that be "yo ... how does our first 2nd round pick sound to you Brian?" We need Defense big time, but you know Gru's got to be liken' this kid
Man, that picture is sooo sweet.  I can't believe a kid from a few minutes away is actually working with the coach of my beloved Bucs...that is AWESOME!!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 24, 2007, 05:41:18 PM

I don't remember seeing a statement this strong in PR. Do you have a link to where it was in PFW?
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/NFC/NFC+South/Tampa+Bay/WWHI/default.htm

We also hear Gruden is no longer enamored with rookie QB Bruce Gradkowski and that Gruden may no longer view Gradkowski as his quarterback of the future.

Thanks!  I'm surprised we haven't seen anything like this in PR (unless I missed it).  Obviously Grads wasn't ready this year, but last I heard Gruden still seemed intent that he could be groomed to be the guy down the road.  If Gruden has really had a change of heart, this could have an effect on the draft.

coolhandluke

Starter

#28 : January 24, 2007, 05:50:25 PM

Karen again with a word for word QUOTE!!!

LOL Too Funny

bucs1

Practice Squad
#29 : January 25, 2007, 03:14:03 PM

I will have more pictures to post soon from Wednesday's and Thursday's practices.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Pictures From Tuesday's Senior Bowl Practice « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools