Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Bryant still has to be the man! « previous next »
Page: 1

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

: March 03, 2009, 11:26:08 AM

I wonder what he is thinking right now. On the offensive side of the ball there have been a whirlwind of events in a short period of time. He was a member of an offense that struggled at times and couldn't salt away games after having the lead. He gets franchised and is guaranteed a hefty pay raise ( and rightly so because he put in the work ). He suddenly sees all of this offensive talent coming around him which should make his job easier. Will he be the same hungry player or will he take plays off? I still think that he has to be our main playmaker, say like a Steve Smith. He has proven that he can go get the ball much like Smith does. I think that he can be one of those guy that you say, "I'm throwing it up now go get it". Plus he is making Franchise money and you just simply can't ignore that. Any thoughts?

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 03, 2009, 11:27:23 AM

He'll be hungry because he's on a 1 yr deal.  If he doesn't perform, his career could be over.

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#2 : March 03, 2009, 11:30:23 AM

Honestly I think he's got to be happy...Clayton is one of the best WR blockers in the league, Ward is one of the better recieving RBs in the league, Winslow is a beast at TE...how can you double team all of those guys? Bryant will be left open at times, Winslow will be open at times...I think he has to be very happy to have all these weapons on his team...then you have McCown as your QB is is great a throwing long balls accurately...I'm very excited about our offense, and I think Bryant will be too...

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#3 : March 03, 2009, 11:32:34 AM

Honestly I think he's got to be happy...Clayton is one of the best WR blockers in the league, Ward is one of the better recieving RBs in the league, Winslow is a beast at TE...how can you double team all of those guys? Bryant will be left open at times, Winslow will be open at times...I think he has to be very happy to have all these weapons on his team...then you have McCown as your QB is is great a throwing long balls accurately...I'm very excited about our offense, and I think Bryant will be too...

Being happy should be good. I think everyone wants to be happy on their respective jobs.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Bryant still has to be the man! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools