Boards > The Red Board

Lets give some big time props to the D!

(1/2) > >>

finnbluebucs:
They were back to the standard that we expect from a Tampa Defense today. When it came to the clutch, they held firm and didn't allow Carson Palmer to get into FG range, unlike Jake Delhomme and co. 3 weeks ago.

Rush defense was vastly improved today, with only 53 yards given up on the ground with an average of only 2.65 YPC.

The Pass rush was more consistent today, but still has room for improvement.

All in all, the defense went back to the 'bend don't break' ethos that served us so well last year. They kept us in the game today while the Offense was struggling. Both sides of the ball then came through in the clutch.

However, with that said, no interceptions today again. That is a major worry.

rocko23:
bump for the D a great job today , I still dont like bolden

pewtersurf:

--- Quote from: detroitBuc on October 15, 2006, 05:12:07 PM ---bump for the D a great job today , I still dont like bolden

--- End quote ---

you may be seening a lot of him this year.  Ugh.  but he had a pretty good game with almost an INT but a bad missed tackle.

Mr.BucFan:

--- Quote from: detroitBuc on October 15, 2006, 05:12:07 PM ---bump for the D a great job today , I still dont like bolden

--- End quote ---
You and me both. I've hated Bolden since he got his ass handed to him on a silver platter by the Pats WR's last year.

gone:
GO WYMS!!.  Bench booger now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version