Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TO Released? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#120 : March 05, 2009, 10:41:29 AM

T.O. is gay anyway.  Andy Reids son found him with another dude...oh wait...I can see where the LFO sig was inspired from now!

Yeah, T.O. was caught with Jeff Garcia (pre-Carmella). How do you think that T.O. came up with that rumor about Garcia being gay? j/k

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#121 : March 05, 2009, 10:46:02 AM

TO would tear this team apart.  If he's going to work out on any team they must have both a strong, experienced and entrenched HC and a star QB.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#122 : March 05, 2009, 07:43:00 PM

So true.

You are an asshat. �I see I could move on but you can't.

Get a life.

LMFAO.  Yeah, you moved on alright.  You only bring up Winslow in every thread you post in.

If I were really beating any horse... 

Listen, that sig pic was the Horse beating you man...let us not get it twisted here.  LOL!

LOL

I hope so.  I hope over the next 5 years I am here eating crow because Winslow is balling.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#123 : March 05, 2009, 07:49:15 PM

So true.

Get a life.

LMFAO.  Yeah, you moved on alright.  You only bring up Winslow in every thread you post in.

Listen, that sig pic was the Horse beating you man...let us not get it twisted here.  LOL!

LOL

I hope so. I hope over the next 5 years I am here eating crow because Winslow is balling.
I hope you are wrong as well.

#124 : March 05, 2009, 07:57:51 PM

Are you sure?

If so, HATE will be all over this one! As wil the Patriots.

LOL!!!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#125 : March 05, 2009, 07:59:24 PM

So true.

Get a life.

LOL

I hope so. I hope over the next 5 years I am here eating crow because Winslow is balling.
I hope you are wrong as well.

Hey, we agree on something!  (but don't think that means I am going to agree an elephant is bigger than the moon)

jk...but really.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#126 : March 05, 2009, 08:06:54 PM

LFO

Hall of Famer

#127 : March 05, 2009, 08:09:11 PM

So now you are beating a dead horse about me beating a dead horse.

Hypocrite.

"An elephant an elephant....."  Sunny D.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#128 : March 05, 2009, 08:30:53 PM

Anywhere but here !!! He is like a staph infection !! Plus he cannot separate anymore !! That is the reason why Romo quit throwing to the dirt bag !!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#129 : March 05, 2009, 08:41:28 PM

Yeah I agree king_frog. People forget that he really didn't play very good during several stretches last season

LFO

Hall of Famer

#130 : March 05, 2009, 09:08:08 PM

Anywhere but here !!! He is like a staph infection !! Plus he cannot separate anymore !! That is the reason why Romo quit throwing to the dirt bag !!

Yet somehow he manages 15.2 ypc (above his career high) for over 1,000 yards and 10 TD.  He also had catches of 72, 57, 75, and 42 yards.  He's still a very good player, albeit an ass.  But he'd be a cheap ass as we wouldn't have to give up picks. 

It's weird...I never liked the guy....I guess I figure while we are signing other asses and alleged rapists, we might as well bring in Terrell "I Love ME some ME" Owens.  It just seems fitting.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#131 : March 05, 2009, 09:52:14 PM

What else is new?

This thread is about TO, nobody mentions Winslow and BAM!

If so we should bring him in.  Winslow without the injuries. 

LFO

Hall of Famer

#132 : March 05, 2009, 10:18:22 PM

What else is new?

This thread is about TO, nobody mentions Winslow and BAM!

If so we should bring him in.  Winslow without the injuries. 

If you can't see how the 2 might be related there isn't much help for you.

This team is in need of playmakers.  TO is a playmaker, with baggage of course.  But, he's a FA, so he wouldn't cost valuable picks for a team rebuilding.  Rather than waste picks on another playmaker with baggage, we could have had him, TJH, or even Coles and used our picks to fill other holes.  I could see if we were capped strapped not doing so, but given all of our room it doesn't make much sense to trade away picks when guys can be had for money only.

TO would have been a good fit here as a stop gap while we rebuild.  He would give us a playmaker, add some excitement, and probably even sell tickets. 

This is just another example of such, again, if you can't handle it skip over my posts.  When you and others reply to them that just adds fuel to the fire.  If you don't want it discussed, don't respond.  It's simple really. 

What else is new?  Hey, Biggs is on my jock.  LOL.

Bigpapi

Starter

#133 : March 05, 2009, 11:49:27 PM

Yet somehow he manages 15.2 ypc (above his career high) for over 1,000 yards and 10 TD. He also had catches of 72, 57, 75, and 42 yards. He's still a very good player, albeit an butt. But he'd be a cheap butt as we wouldn't have to give up picks.

It's weird...I never liked the guy....I guess I figure while we are signing other asses and alleged rapists, we might as well bring in Terrell "I Love ME some ME" Owens. It just seems fitting.

TO is at his best after the catch in the open field.  He has great vision up field and manages to get seperation and make guys miss as he heads for the end zone.  He flat out doesn't like other people getting the chance to touch him, and hates even more going down.

All that said, I'll pass.  We are trying to build a young core of players and we need legitimate leaders and warriors on the field, not some jack off that dress's like a Tour de France racer to ride a stationary bike.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TO Released? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools