Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TO Released? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 05, 2009, 12:35:38 AM

Say Goodbye to PLax.  Say helloooo to NY T.O.!

**CENSORED**bag.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 05, 2009, 12:35:46 AM

hed be sick in pewter and red, too bad too many people hate him.

HELL NO.

Dude is cancer man. You know it, I know it, my grandmother knows it.

I'd rather have a rapist on the team....oh wait

Yeah, TO is cancer (but a free one at that) yet you want Winslow?  

Nice pic.

You are an asshat.  I see I could move on but you can't.  I guess I should start posting my SUNNYD is an Idiot picture again?

Get a life.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 05, 2009, 12:36:26 AM

I love his production, but he is the "Anti-Raheem" Player, IMO. Curious to see where this goes....

oakland.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 05, 2009, 12:44:20 AM

I love his production, but he is the "Anti-Raheem" Player, IMO.

What is an "anti-raheem" player?

We are looking to re-sign Stevens and have traded for Winslow.  Not sure what would constitute "anti-raheem" but that would have our (alleged) rapists and **CENSORED**bags covered.  I don't think TO, as bad as he is, is any worse than either of those 2 clowns. 

Character aside .............Winslow is only 25, Stevens 29.............T.O. is 35.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 05, 2009, 12:45:54 AM

ESPN next season if the Bucs sign T.O.

Breaking news out of Tampa-  T.O. reportedly accused QB Luke McCown and newcomer TE Kellen Winslow of designing plays with each other to intentionally keep T.O. from getting balls thrown his way.   This isn't the first time Terrell has made wild accusations of teammates plotting against him behind his back.   More to come as the story develops.  

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 05, 2009, 12:38:34 AM

Say Goodbye to PLax. Say helloooo to NY T.O.!

**CENSORED**bag.
I cant see the Giants signing him but I guess never say never. Minnesota could use him too

LFO

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 05, 2009, 12:39:06 AM

We are looking to re-sign Stevens and have traded for Winslow.  Not sure what would constitute "anti-raheem" but that would have our (alleged) rapists and **CENSORED**bags covered.  I don't think TO, as bad as he is, is any worse than either of those 2 clowns.  

#37 : March 05, 2009, 12:46:34 AM

I would take him cheap.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 05, 2009, 12:48:19 AM

HELL NO.

Nice pic.

You are an asshat.  I see I could move on but you can't.  I guess I should start posting my SUNNYD is an Idiot picture again?

Get a life.
Listen, K2 is not even in the same echelon of arsewholes as T.O. is...seriously.

K2 rides his motorcycle.  He rides it hard.  Hell, I had one, and wrecked it.  He gets staph in his knee, and calls out the owners for his recovery.  He wants some love, and considering he was the best weapon they had, he sure as hell warranted one from the old owners...

K2 is not nearly the butthole T.O. is.  I think everyone knows this.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 05, 2009, 12:50:20 AM

I would take him cheap.

I wouldn't take him ,  even if the Cowgirls kicked in a mil or 2.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 05, 2009, 12:51:18 AM

Ha Ha Keyshawn just interrupted Stuart "my eyes are fubar" Scott and said don't compare me to T.O.   Hmm and some people still think he isn't a turd?  If Key can recognize it anyone can.    Oh and Steven A. Smith is taking T.O's side and thinks the Cowboys are crazy and T.O. is just a misunderstood super star.   That's all I need to know. 

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#41 : March 05, 2009, 12:51:25 AM

We are looking to re-sign Stevens and have traded for Winslow. �Not sure what would constitute "anti-raheem" but that would have our (alleged) rapists and **CENSORED**bags covered. �I don't think TO, as bad as he is, is any worse than either of those 2 clowns. �
Are you serious? What has Winslow or Stevens done that was "Anti-Team?"

IMO Raheem=Team First,
T.O.= ME First

I Can't believe you can't see that. Wow.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#42 : March 05, 2009, 12:54:08 AM

HELL NO.

Nice pic.

Get a life.

Clearly not everyone....

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 05, 2009, 12:56:32 AM

Too much drama, too much money; and his ego along with Bryant's and Winslow's would cause a nuclear meltdown in our locker room.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 05, 2009, 01:01:37 AM

HELL NO.

Nice pic.

Get a life.
Listen, K2 is not even in the same echelon of arsewholes as T.O. is...seriously.

K2 rides his motorcycle.  He rides it hard.  Hell, I had one, and wrecked it.  He gets staph in his knee, and calls out the owners for his recovery.  He wants some love, and considering he was the best weapon they had, he sure as hell warranted one from the old owners...

Both all about ME.

TO = Winslow without the injuries.

Granted, TO is much older, but would come cheaper meaning we wouldn't have to give up picks for him.

I don't think either are going to be around by the time the Bucs are serious contenders again, so I'd much rather have the jackass that comes cheaper than the one who costs us the future. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TO Released? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools