Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS RE-SIGN STEVENS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#15 : March 05, 2009, 05:49:45 PM

Bring on the complaints...

lol I take it back!

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#16 : March 05, 2009, 05:52:11 PM

this should only be happening if smith is gonna get dealt.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#17 : March 05, 2009, 05:56:46 PM

Jags said in his initial press conference that the Tight Ends will be used a lot in his offense. Maybe he plans to have 4 TE's dressed and have less WRs dressed. As of now it will prolly be Bryant, Clayton, Stovall, Jackson, and Warren/Campbell/free agent or draftee.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 05, 2009, 05:58:19 PM

Smith is good insurance in case someone is injured, but he is definitely the least valuable TE in the group.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 05, 2009, 06:16:24 PM

This is a good thing. Look at it like this we have two TE that create big time matchup problems and they are two very physical and fast TE. At the same time we have two physical WR's and the constant pounding of our two bowling balls in EG and Derrick Ward. The offense looks to be meaner than the defense.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 05, 2009, 06:18:36 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 05, 2009, 07:15:56 PM

I'm amazed that all you can cheer for this lowlife - well sadly I'm not.

I've only said this about one other guy - Romanowksi- but I hope to god he gets injured so he'll get off our team. Send the rapist packing.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 05, 2009, 07:39:52 PM

Work those phone lines come draft day. Maybe use him and a third to get a second round pick back. Just throwing suggestions out there..

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#23 : March 05, 2009, 07:40:53 PM

Love this signing!!!!!

love our offensive core thus far. Would love to add some speed in the WR core. Perhaps Percy Harvin????

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 05, 2009, 07:42:25 PM

Love this signing!!!!!

love our offensive core thus far. Would love to add some speed in the WR core. Perhaps Percy Harvin????

Maybe. Then, it wouldn't take much for a QB to run the offense, effectively.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 05, 2009, 09:05:04 PM

Federal investigators wound up dropping the case against him (edit).  Now when Feds do this sort of thing, I think maybe the girl might have just gotten belligerently drunk, blacked out, and felt like a slut for doing what she did...so she cried rape.

He wound up going to Civil Court for the matter...so she was gold digging.  And she had no case in Criminal Court.  Hmmm...maybe I am wrong, but the fact is he was never jailed for anything, and if there was any semblance of evidence, she would have easily won her case.

It wasn't the feds, it was the SEA DA so you are wrong there. One way or the other, Legal decisions <> right decisions. See Simpson, OJ. The legal system excludes and handles evidence differently to limit the power of the state not to create accurate outcomes. Your brain should not be constrained by this though. Example, if the cops walk in and find a guy with 8 severed heads and a band saw with blood on it that might not be admissible if the warrant is wrong. Do you still think he's innocent?

In this case, if you read the article the prosecutors didn't even go with what the police investigators found and when they explain why they didn't prosecute they sited reasons that contradicted the evidence the police gave them.

I guess as long as he wears this helmet there'll be people who make excuses and the funny thing is that is exactly what the article is about. Sad really.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 05, 2009, 09:12:47 PM

hes a punk in person as well. Dont wear Oregon Ducks gear around him. I did a few years ago, and he made a comment to me at Seachicken TC, and he couldnt take me ripping his pitiful Huskies. Hes a punk

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 05, 2009, 09:15:55 PM

Federal investigators wound up dropping the case against him (edit). �Now when Feds do this sort of thing, I think maybe the girl might have just gotten belligerently drunk, blacked out, and felt like a slut for doing what she did...so she cried rape.

He wound up going to Civil Court for the matter...so she was gold digging. �And she had no case in Criminal Court. �Hmmm...maybe I am wrong, but the fact is he was never jailed for anything, and if there was any semblance of evidence, she would have easily won her case.

It wasn't the feds, it was the SEA DA so you are wrong there. One way or the other, Legal decisions <> right decisions. See Simpson, OJ. The legal system excludes and handles evidence differently to limit the power of the state not to create accurate outcomes. Your brain should not be constrained by this though. Example, if the cops walk in and find a guy with 8 severed heads and a band saw with blood on it that might not be admissible if the warrant is wrong. Do you still think he's innocent?

In this case, if you read the article the prosecutors didn't even go with what the police investigators found and when they explain why they didn't prosecute they sited reasons that contradicted the evidence the police gave them.

I guess as long as he wears this helmet there'll be people who make excuses and the funny thing is that is exactly what the article is about. Sad really.

So does the guy ever get time for good behavior?  To show he's reformed?  Catch a break after paying his dues?  All we know for sure and for true is that he's been a model citizen in Tampa.  He's married now and I believe is trying to turn his life around.  You ay not be able to forgive the guy or forget what he did.  But at least you can take him at face value and say at least he's trying...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

GhostOfChucky

Rookie

#28 : March 05, 2009, 09:21:09 PM

+1 for the Devil

john.matincheck

Starter

#29 : March 05, 2009, 09:21:28 PM

It's March there is nothing wrong with having 8 tight ends on the roster this time of year. Come August if they are all healthy then you can start discussing who is the odd man out. I hope they keep them all until they have time to figure out who is going to best compliment one another.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS RE-SIGN STEVENS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools