Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scientist claims they found a chemical that prevents HIV sexual transmission « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 05, 2009, 08:54:28 PM

Something I find strange is the french guys here in Jakarta.  None of them wear a condom ever - and they boldly brag about that.   They claim a male cannot get aids from non-protected vaginal sex.   They all visit the local whorehouses at least a few time a week having unprotected sex in those places.   They've all been doing this for over 10 years now and not one of them has died yet.   I thought for sure at least one of them would get aids by now.   Those whorehouses are flooded with Nigerians and other africans as well, and we all know how rampant aids is in africa.  The girls there don't even have condoms, you have to bring your own.   They are more than willing to have sex without one.    I have heard of cases where some of the girls have died of aids, but I have yet to hear of any of the male customers doing the same.   I'm not sure what that says.

I personally wear a condom every time and get tested for hiv every 6 months and am still negative.   But I'm starting to wonder if a condom is even necessary.   Those french guys never seem to have a problem.

#16 : March 05, 2009, 11:27:57 PM

The French are arrogant and dumb, dont follow suit. Come on man, you are smarter than that. Cant catch aids from non-protected vaginal sex? Dumbest thing Ive ever heard. And they are going in whore houses? Stupid

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 06, 2009, 09:08:52 AM

Something I find strange is the french guys here in Jakarta. None of them wear a condom ever - and they boldly brag about that. They claim a male cannot get aids from non-protected vaginal sex. They all visit the local whorehouses at least a few time a week having unprotected sex in those places. They've all been doing this for over 10 years now and not one of them has died yet. I thought for sure at least one of them would get aids by now. Those whorehouses are flooded with Nigerians and other africans as well, and we all know how rampant aids is in africa. The girls there don't even have condoms, you have to bring your own. They are more than willing to have sex without one. I have heard of cases where some of the girls have died of aids, but I have yet to hear of any of the male customers doing the same. I'm not sure what that says.

I personally wear a condom every time and get tested for hiv every 6 months and am still negative. But I'm starting to wonder if a condom is even necessary. Those french guys never seem to have a problem.

Actually, the chance of a male contacting HIV from vaginal sex is very low.  The virus is essentially blood born, which means bodily fluid containing the virus must actually enter the blood stream of the recepient.  Women catch it from men easy because (well, you know how that works) and homosexuals get it the same way.  While it isn't 100% safe, the French essentially correct.  (Man, that hurts to say, lol).

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 06, 2009, 11:29:25 AM

Something I find strange is the french guys here in Jakarta. None of them wear a condom ever - and they boldly brag about that. They claim a male cannot get aids from non-protected vaginal sex. They all visit the local whorehouses at least a few time a week having unprotected sex in those places. They've all been doing this for over 10 years now and not one of them has died yet. I thought for sure at least one of them would get aids by now. Those whorehouses are flooded with Nigerians and other africans as well, and we all know how rampant aids is in africa. The girls there don't even have condoms, you have to bring your own. They are more than willing to have sex without one. I have heard of cases where some of the girls have died of aids, but I have yet to hear of any of the male customers doing the same. I'm not sure what that says.

I personally wear a condom every time and get tested for hiv every 6 months and am still negative. But I'm starting to wonder if a condom is even necessary. Those french guys never seem to have a problem.

Actually, the chance of a male contacting HIV from vaginal sex is very low.  The virus is essentially blood born, which means bodily fluid containing the virus must actually enter the blood stream of the recepient.  Women catch it from men easy because (well, you know how that works) and homosexuals get it the same way.  While it isn't 100% safe, the French essentially correct.  (Man, that hurts to say, lol).

2 things:

1. There is a good chance that if a prostitute has HIV (or even if she doesn't) that she also has far more contagious STDs like Gonorrhea or Syphilis.

2. It only takes a tiny, tiny nick or cut to expose blood carrying tissue to her disease ridden bodily fluids.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scientist claims they found a chemical that prevents HIV sexual transmission « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools